New DIESEL STORE Site

Jedd Johnson

I have had a store site attached to DieselCrew.com for years, but I barely ever used it.

For the next few weeks, it's going to be my main focus to move all of my products into the store.

Here's the link: DIESEL STORE

I sell about 50 different info products, but it can be hard to find them all, especially if you aren't on my email newsletter.

So, I'm adding them in one by one.  This will even include all the different editions of the King Kong Workout, which changes every year or two, August of Arms, which changes every year, and Yoketober, which has changed several times.

All of my Workouts of the Month will be on there, all my ebooks, manuals, etc.

In addition, to incentivize people to take a look, each time I add another product to the store, I will set it for a sale price for several days, so it is a good idea to check back every so often to see what else has been added.

I've worked very hard to put together top-level products over the years in order to help everyone reach their goals without being too hypey or just doing something because it's trendy.

My products will help you out with your training goals.

Check out the store today:  DIESEL STORE

Thanks and all the best in your training.

NAPALM

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Jedd Johnson said:

I have had a store site attached to DieselCrew.com for years, but I barely ever used it.

For the next few weeks, it's going to be my main focus to move all of my products into the store.

Here's the link: DIESEL STORE

I sell about 50 different info products, but it can be hard to find them all, especially if you aren't on my email newsletter.

So, I'm adding them in one by one.  This will even include all the different editions of the King Kong Workout, which changes every year or two, August of Arms, which changes every year, and Yoketober, which has changed several times.

All of my Workouts of the Month will be on there, all my ebooks, manuals, etc.

In addition, to incentivize people to take a look, each time I add another product to the store, I will set it for a sale price for several days, so it is a good idea to check back every so often to see what else has been added.

I've worked very hard to put together top-level products over the years in order to help everyone reach their goals without being too hypey or just doing something because it's trendy.

My products will help you out with your training goals.

Check out the store today:  DIESEL STORE

Thanks and all the best in your training.

NAPALM

Picked up the Crusher video, great ideas there brother. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, dubyagrip said:

Picked up the Crusher video, great ideas there brother. 

Thanks for your purchase

Multiple products have been added to the store today.  All of them will be on sale for the next few days.

Bookmark the store:  DIESEL STORE

• Like 5