Gripsport Latino podcast, Episode #20: Tammy McClure 🇺🇸

pancho_grip_lift

3 hours ago, Cannon said:

YAY! A new episode!!

Thank you Matt! Next friday we will have the last episode of season #2 🦍

Pancho_Grip,

We are going to have to call you “Mr. Diversity”; I never cease to be amazed at the range of guests that you have.

Tammy’s 264lbs. Axle… Wow! In 2005, I was in a small grip contest, and witnessed a fellow who weighed 270 lbs. at the time, was a shade under 6 feet, who got his Strongman Pro Card about 4 or 5 years later, hands a hair under 8 inches, and could deadlift 650 lbs. at the time…FAIL at a weight less than that. Wow. Keep going!

Tammy cleaning a 40 pound Blob with 7 1/4 inch hands??? Double Wow!!

And Mr. Host, are you a Captain of Crush? I don’t see that on your profile. Listening to your Gripper experiences, you should be!

Nice episode.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hubgeezer said:

Pancho_Grip,

We are going to have to call you “Mr. Diversity”; I never cease to be amazed at the range of guests that you have.

Tammy’s 264lbs. Axle… Wow! In 2005, I was in a small grip contest, and witnessed a fellow who weighed 270 lbs. at the time, was a shade under 6 feet, who got his Strongman Pro Card about 4 or 5 years later, hands a hair under 8 inches, and could deadlift 650 lbs. at the time…FAIL at a weight less than that. Wow. Keep going!

Tammy cleaning a 40 pound Blob with 7 1/4 inch hands??? Double Wow!!

And Mr. Host, are you a Captain of Crush? I don’t see that on your profile. Listening to your Gripper experiences, you should be!

Nice episode.

Thanks for your words my friend! The wide range and diversity of athletes from various countries was one of my main goals with the show 😁

I'm not a captain of crush yet, but I want to become one in the future 👑 I'm already a Mm0 😎 so I'll keep pushing for new grip milestones