Rated grippers Europe

sevvvvv

Hello guys 

I have contacted Cannon power instagram but nobody replied me

Does anyone in Europe rates grippers? And sells pre rated grippers? Used or new?

Im interested to rate some of mine and buy new ones

Cheers

1 minute ago, sevvvvv said:

Hello guys 

Does anyone in Europe rates grippers? And sells pre rated grippers? Used or new?

Cheers

Yes, you can contact Gods of grip: https://instagram.com/godsofgrip?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sevvvvv said:

Hello guys 

Cheers

I think "german.grip" on instagram rates grippers, he's located in germany.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sevvvvv said:

Hello guys 

Cheers

We rarely use Instagram. I have deleted the app and don't plan on being there ever again. Kristy does update the store account sometimes. We are not what you would call a "social media savvy company". You are always welcome to reach out to us directly at info@cannonpowerworks.com. And I'm pretty active on here. :) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Cannon said:

We rarely use Instagram. I have deleted the app and don't plan on being there ever again. Kristy does update the store account sometimes. We are not what you would call a "social media savvy company". You are always welcome to reach out to us directly at info@cannonpowerworks.com. And I'm pretty active on here. :) 

For what you actually do you guys definitely don't have a lot of followers on there.

I always try to explain to people who ask about grippers what services you offer and how beneficial they are for actually progressing with grippers and it seems that sometimes I can explain it several times and people still don't really get it at least maybe until way later, even after sending the site where it basically explains everything you do.

With how fast videos can go "viral" maybe it would be worth making a sort of promotional video that explains what you do i.e. offering pre-rated grippers etc, for the vast majority of people that lack a 30 second attention span to read about it etc. When my friend first told me about your business when I got into grip I understood none of it either until much later on, I thought it was just reselling grippers at first until I learned more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

For what you actually do you guys definitely don't have a lot of followers on there.

Agree, we don't. I am simply not interested in making that kind of social media content. :) Maybe at some point it will be worth having some kind of Marketing Czar who is 20 years old and wants to manage our social media. Otherwise we are fine with word-of-mouth being our only marketing strategy. Tell your friends. Tell your Mom. Tell your neighbor. :phone 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, sevvvvv said:

Hello guys 

Cheers

I live in the UK and to be honest you are better off getting grippers from CPW. They are the rating standard for grippers plus the cost including rating is cheaper than purchasing a gripper here in the UK and finding another company to rate it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1