Bill Piche

Double 5 10s Lift  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Double 5 10s Lift

• pass
    • fail

1. Must lift to full deadlift position.
2. Only chalk allowed.
3. Must be metal plates. Must lift smooth-sides-out. No rubber plates.
4. Standard Olympic plates only - no rounded edge plates can be used.
5. The lift must be performed directly from the floor.
6. Lift must be followed to the floor.

• Like 9

GREAT LIFT

• Like 1

Yeah, that is solid at any age.  Nice.  Looked so smooth, I'd say maybe start thinking about six ...

• Like 2

Made that look easy. . . . . .to echo Vinnie: You might consider thinking about the rare air of six 

Nice work

this is one reason i love grip. I feel literally have at least 40-45 years worth of goals to work towards. As long as im healthy.

Go for the 6, i think you got it.

Thanks all! I have given some thought to the big six and how to approach it I.e. making and using some light weight spacer plates to get used to the extra width while keeping the slip/slide factor in place. I have inserted a small axle and added extra weight but that midigates plate slipping, still helps to build strength…any thoughts?

@Blacksmith513Your spot on in regards to staying in the this sport for long period of years. I really didn’t start Gripsport training until 2021 but I have been able to make significant gains. Good luck with your training!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Joseph Hilton said:

Thanks all! I have given some thought to the big six and how to approach it I.e. making and using some light weight spacer plates to get used to the extra width while keeping the slip/slide factor in place. I have inserted a small axle and added extra weight but that midigates plate slipping, still helps to build strength…any thoughts?

@Blacksmith513Your spot on in regards to staying in the this sport for long period of years. I really didn’t start Gripsport training until 2021 but I have been able to make significant gains. Good luck with your training!

Thank you, and good luck with yours.