Gripsport Latino podcast, Episode #13: Eric Roussin 🇨🇦

pancho_grip_lift

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Eric is a great Gripster, Armlifter and truly is a Classy Gentleman. I had the pleasure to be in the same grip contest (not the same grip universe) in 2017 when I first started out and Eric was a special talent. Amazes me how much he contributes to Gripsport, etc  and still able to dominate. # Beastmode

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great interview

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have not yet viewed this. 

But I think Eric could give classes on Time Management, because I have no idea how he manages and coordinates/leads different things, all while being a Father with at least three kids. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kluv#0 said:

Eric is a great Gripster, Armlifter and truly is a Classy Gentleman. I had the pleasure to be in the same grip contest (not the same grip universe) in 2017 when I first started out and Eric was a special talent. Amazes me how much he contributes to Gripsport, etc  and still able to dominate. # Beastmode

4 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Great interview

1 hour ago, Hubgeezer said:

I have not yet viewed this. 

But I think Eric could give classes on Time Management, because I have no idea how he manages and coordinates/leads different things, all while being a Father with at least three kids. 

Thank you guys! Yes he is a great athlete and very organized person. Next week I'll interview Jedd Jhonson so stay tuned! Next saturday, 2:00pm EST!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pancho_grip_lift said:

Thank you guys! Yes he is a great athlete and very organized person. Next week I'll interview Jedd Jhonson so stay tuned! Next saturday, 2:00pm EST!

Doesn't get much better than these two. Yes what impresses me more than his grip/arm wrestling his how organized he is and all the data he collects. I can hardly type two sentences in a row.

Can't wait to hear Jedds. 

• Like 2

Excited to listen to this. I agree with the other gripsters how Eric balances family, work and training for multiple sports is really inspiring to me. One thing I love about this sport are these men we have to inspire and look up to. 

Also great job on these podcasts Francisco 👍 I've just finished listening to the episodes with Simon and Glenn and learning lots!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Excellent interview. Enjoyed both Eric’s own approach in personal goals and events, as well as an objective “big picture” view of the sport.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2023 at 11:06 PM, Bigfoot Grip said:

Excited to listen to this. I agree with the other gripsters how Eric balances family, work and training for multiple sports is really inspiring to me. One thing I love about this sport are these men we have to inspire and look up to. 

Also great job on these podcasts Francisco 👍 I've just finished listening to the episodes with Simon and Glenn and learning lots!

On 7/3/2023 at 8:01 AM, Hubgeezer said:

Excellent interview. Enjoyed both Eric’s own approach in personal goals and events, as well as an objective “big picture” view of the sport.

Thank you guys, I'm glad you like the episodes 😁😁😁😁

• Like 1

Good video man. @Eric Roussin is an absolute beast got the chance to meet him and get absolutely destroyed by him in competition twice this year he’s a crazy strong dude and does a lot for this sport.