Thick Thumb Pad Mystery Solved?

AdriaanRobert96

Hey there lads, been a while and for those of you who follow me.. 

You know I started a progress post about thumb pad mass a month or two ago.

With that said, a lot of you were helpful with different exercises etc etc..

During these two months or so I’ve gained a half cm in thickness … 

The thing is that I don’t feel I found a reliable way of training the thumb pad, and it brings me back to when I first tried the “rice bucket” ..

I know, I know.. “but rice bucket doesn’t have progressive overload besides time” you might say and you’re right to a degree.

I felt that with rice bucket, or sand or even pebbles I could move the thumb however it was supposed to move in any and every direction.. 

Thumb pump was literally “breathe taking”, those who know they know..

I know it’s not a perfect way of training, none are to a degree but it might be a thing to try more regularly for a while..

Leave your thoughts on this, what were your experiences with this, how far did you go?

Pebbles, Sand, Rice.. grenades😂?

As I remember it, pump was insane so I might switch it up for a while and keep ya’ll posted.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2023 at 11:07 PM, AdriaanRobert96 said:

Hey there lads, been a while and for those of you who follow me.. 

You know I started a progress post about thumb pad mass a month or two ago.

With that said, a lot of you were helpful with different exercises etc etc..

During these two months or so I’ve gained a half cm in thickness … 

The thing is that I don’t feel I found a reliable way of training the thumb pad, and it brings me back to when I first tried the “rice bucket” ..

I know, I know.. “but rice bucket doesn’t have progressive overload besides time” you might say and you’re right to a degree.

I felt that with rice bucket, or sand or even pebbles I could move the thumb however it was supposed to move in any and every direction.. 

Thumb pump was literally “breathe taking”, those who know they know..

I know it’s not a perfect way of training, none are to a degree but it might be a thing to try more regularly for a while..

Leave your thoughts on this, what were your experiences with this, how far did you go?

Pebbles, Sand, Rice.. grenades😂?

As I remember it, pump was insane so I might switch it up for a while and keep ya’ll posted.

That is good to gain size. Also try Mighty Joe's thumb blaster. I am sure it will add another CM. For size I believe it is superior than TTK because you almost cannot cheat on it like adding body weight.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

That is good to gain size. Also try Mighty Joe's thumb blaster. I am sure it will add another CM. For size I believe it is superior than TTK because you almost cannot cheat on it like adding body weight.

Appreciate the feedback on this truly!

Joe’s Thumb Blaster.. never heard of it but will definitely give it a go💪🏽

• Like 1