Rb Crushers

f1perez

I was looking at the rb crushers and was wondering were do they fall as far as wire size? They have the 160,210,240,260,300,and 330. I am looking to get as many in between grippers for the captains of crush. I already have all of the beef builder wire sizes. Does anyone have the rb crusher wire sizes? Thank you.

According to Robert - all have the same wire size but the windings are smaller(tighter) or larger(looser) to acheive the different weights for the grippers. the 210 -240 -260 are all supposed to lie between the #2 and #3. It has been expressed on this board that the 260 equals a #3.

My 240 is as hard as a #3... may even be harder. Keep in mind it hasn't been seasoned.

Hehe, I thought pretty much all 240s were easier than #3s. My 240 and 260 are both easier than a #3. Both silver steel with silver chrome spring. The 260 is close to my easier #3. But not close to my wider badazz #3.

Trying to do varying strengths based off of anything but wire size to start will be very hit or miss IMO. Even then, handle width, depth, etc. can vary in spring batches.

Trying to do varying strengths based off of anything but wire size to start will be very hit or miss IMO. Even then, handle width, depth, etc. can vary in spring batches.

Exactly... Bundles of spring wire tagged to be coiled for a specific gripper

ie: a #3, can vary by .001 or 2 if sampling was performed