New York Barbell

Guest kmshinn

Yeah. Pipes cost 5 bucks from the scrap yard, guys.

If you're looking for a grip machine, ignore the occasional recommendation for the NYB unit. Call Warren Tetting directly for a unit with similar design, yet a much higher maximum capacity (300 lbs, as opposed to the NYB 150 lbs unit).

Other than that, a nice selection of fat bars.

The stuff I've gotten from New York Barbells is fantastic! Granted, you can build your own or like Jedd said... go find it in the scrapyard if your so inclined.

I just got the NYB Power Wrist Roller, and I give it a BIG thumbs up! I needed something to give my wrists that extra horsepower and I believe this piece of equipment does the job! So far, 125 pounds on mine. Check it out; here's the link:

http://www.newyorkbarbells.com/0140.html

Forget that cheese-dong chrome-plated crap. Isn't it nice when you drop the implement and the chrome-plating slivers, making metallic splinters in your hands? Or even better, poor chrome-plating that allows moisture in between the plating and the bar, causing eventual bubbling? You can make any of this stuff with a dremel and some 1.5" pipe from a scrapyard for pennies comparitively... without the risk of needing a tetanus shot from getting chrome splinters in your hand.