1st Go At Im Bag Of Nails

kerbjr

Well my family held christmas today and I recieved a Bag of nails fromI.M.. My brother told me to give them a go and I went straight for the Blue....He tried to talk some reason into me to warm up on a lighter one but my mind was set...I had to know how bad these boys were...Please take into consideration I am not new to bending, My bro Preacher Kerb has been working with me on nails and bolts for about 4 months. Any how I wrapped one up and gave her a ride. It kinked muched to my suprise easier than I had hoped, but the game had just begun....15 min later I finally finished the bend..It literally took all that I had, I wanted to quit and give up several times but there were too many people watching...I was pooped out for the rest of the day....Bro Brian had to give it a go next, he was a little smarter about it and warmed up first....But with much effort he too gave one a ride....He ended up with torn and blistered hands but could not be outdone by his little bro...What an awesome day. My other two brothers ( non benders, at least they were) teamed up on a yellow after working up from the white, it took them the better part of an hour but they finally got the job done with much instruction and encouragement. Thank you to this board and its members for your inspiration and advice, and to bender for a great site.... I do believe it will be quite some time before the red needs to worry, as far as that goes I am in no hurry to try another blue for at least a week. Sorry to toot my own horn but I am pumped up..Brett Kerby

Don't apologize for tootin :blink:laugh We love hearin about success on this board. Congratulations!!! :rock

Outstanding! :rock