Snacktown Squeeze Fest, Hanover, PA

nickthetick

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/snacktown-squeeze-fest-an-armlifting-usa-sanctioned-grip-strength-contest-tickets-598738522037?aff=oddtdtcreator

The events will be as follows

2" Napalms Nightmare

3" Saxon Bar

Little Big Horn

A surprise hold for time event that will have a special prize awarded (mysterious!)

The first three events will be rising bar, last man standing. This means take as many attempts as you want, the weight will only increase, and once you miss a lift your done for that event. You don't have to take every weight increase, and I wouldn't recommend it, but if you miss a weight we can't go backwards

The last event will be separate from the scoring for the main competition and the overall winner will receive a fabulous(ish) prize! The weights will be different for men and women and the timer will start when the weight leaves the floor and stop when the implement leaves the hand, or the weight touches the floor again. 

All athletes must be members of Armlifting USA to compete, its 20$ for a year and you can find more information on that here: https://armliftingusa.com/membership

Information about weight classes will be given out as we see how many people are coming, I want the weight classes to be competitive because each weight class winner will get an award. The overall winners will also receive special prizes. 

Weigh ins will start at 830am and Lifting at 930.    

Location is in the Rock Bottom Gym (previously Club 2000) at the square in the middle of Hanover, PA 

IMPORTANT: When you sign up please send your shirt size and expected weight for the day of competition!

We are working on sponsors to make the goodie bags as fun as possible

Any questions feel free to email or shot me a DM on instagram

nickolausspencer@yahoo.com

@nickthetick87

Untitled-42-2.png

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 7:55 PM, nickthetick said:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/snacktown-squeeze-fest-an-armlifting-usa-sanctioned-grip-strength-contest-tickets-598738522037?aff=oddtdtcreator

The events will be as follows

2" Napalms Nightmare

3" Saxon Bar

Little Big Horn

A surprise hold for time event that will have a special prize awarded (mysterious!)

The first three events will be rising bar, last man standing. This means take as many attempts as you want, the weight will only increase, and once you miss a lift your done for that event. You don't have to take every weight increase, and I wouldn't recommend it, but if you miss a weight we can't go backwards

The last event will be separate from the scoring for the main competition and the overall winner will receive a fabulous(ish) prize! The weights will be different for men and women and the timer will start when the weight leaves the floor and stop when the implement leaves the hand, or the weight touches the floor again. 

All athletes must be members of Armlifting USA to compete, its 20$ for a year and you can find more information on that here: https://armliftingusa.com/membership

Information about weight classes will be given out as we see how many people are coming, I want the weight classes to be competitive because each weight class winner will get an award. The overall winners will also receive special prizes. 

Weigh ins will start at 830am and Lifting at 930.    

Location is in the Rock Bottom Gym (previously Club 2000) at the square in the middle of Hanover, PA 

IMPORTANT: When you sign up please send your shirt size and expected weight for the day of competition!

We are working on sponsors to make the goodie bags as fun as possible

Any questions feel free to email or shot me a DM on instagram

@nickthetick87

Untitled-42-2.png

Update! I have to move the competition to sunday October 1st, hope this works for everyone!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Do you have any interest in dual sanctioning this contest?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 2:18 PM, Jedd Johnson said:

Do you have any interest in dual sanctioning this contest?

Sorry I just saw this Jedd, I'm not good with multiple platforms when it comes to social media. Instagram is often too much for me. 

If that is a possibility sure I'd be very open to it. At the end of the day opening the world of gripsport to people is my aim so the more I can offer people the better. A second sanctioning body would be an absolute plus. 

Email me what you had in mind and what I can do for ya, and if it's too late I'm already planning Snacktown 2024 so we can get it done then! 

Nick The Tick

On 9/10/2023 at 11:28 PM, nickthetick said:

Sorry I just saw this Jedd, I'm not good with multiple platforms when it comes to social media. Instagram is often too much for me. 

If that is a possibility sure I'd be very open to it. At the end of the day opening the world of gripsport to people is my aim so the more I can offer people the better. A second sanctioning body would be an absolute plus. 

Email me what you had in mind and what I can do for ya, and if it's too late I'm already planning Snacktown 2024 so we can get it done then! 

Nick The Tick

Did you get my email?

4 hours ago, Jedd Johnson said:

Did you get my email?

I just replied to it thank you, I'll get you the fee and put the info out 👍🏼

On 9/14/2023 at 2:40 PM, nickthetick said:

I just replied to it thank you, I'll get you the fee and put the info out 👍🏼

Everything received. Thank you.

• Thanks 1