Gripsport latino episode #9: Nathan Holle from Wales ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ

pancho_grip_lift

ย 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Great interview, nice to have since we don't have access to the interview Morgan did with Nathan. At around 48:18 Nathan confirm he's closed the GHP 10 with block set, wish we could see that on video and get it on the GHP list.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

Excellent Job, Great Work๐Ÿ‘

Thank you my friend! More interviews to come ๐Ÿ‘‘

2 hours ago, Anemptybox said:

Great interview, nice to have since we don't have access to the interview Morgan did with Nathan. At around 48:18 Nathan confirm he's closed the GHP 10 with block set, wish we could see that on video and get it on the GHP list.

That's right! I could see Morgan's interview, they spoke about the gm150 on that one. It's sad to not have access to that videos anymore.

Nice interview Pancho! Nathan is strong and a respectful guy. You can see it in the interview.ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/9/2023 at 9:59 AM, Alawadhi said:

Nice interview Pancho! Nathan is strong and a respectful guy. You can see it in the interview.ย 

Thank you Bader! yes I had a great time chatting with Nathan, and with every guest of the show... I'm having a good time doing them.

I want to share with you this episode in case you haven't seen it:

ย 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2023 at 5:23 AM, pancho_grip_lift said:

Thank you Bader! yes I had a great time chatting with Nathan, and with every guest of the show... I'm having a good time doing them.

I want to share with you this episode in case you haven't seen it:

ย 

I heard Sam. The Millennium are waiting here to be lifted by him! I know he can do it one day and hopefully this coming January.ย 

• Like 1