Anyone With Experience?...

Sybersnott

I struggled with a lift today... this being with the Little Big Horn. I could only lift 125 pounds on it and I pulled it with some difficulty using a hell of a lot of chalk and a scream thrown it! :yikes Does anyone have any experience with the LBH and if so, can you tell me what's considered a good lift and how I can improve?

BTW, going heavy on the LBH is starting to bother my wrists. :cry

ive only tried the little big horn once( when pat and steve brought it up last year), and i believe after a lot of grip work already, i got 175 easy but then couldnt lockout 200.

I believe my best is 145X5. I would think anything around 200lbs would be an excellent lift. Mr. Sorin's 215lbs is the most I've heard of anyone lifting on this implement.

At the Australian championships David Stiff and I both lifted 92.5 kg left handed. Two others did 90 kg. I got 95 kg on a sixth attempt left handed.

Two of us did 130 kg on a stainless little big horn attached to the grip machine.

Anything over 200 pounds is a fair lift, over 210 good, and anything over 220 pounds is very good.

Edited by Allman

Got 145lbs first time I tried it, 155lbs the second at the Aussie champs. 165 would've gone that day had I lifted before my attempt at 175.

I'd agree with Vince at this stage, 220lbs would be very good. But with consistent training I think much more would be possible.

Looks like I've got my work cut out for me!! :yikes;)

Some very impressive lifts guys... I'll see what I can do with it. :happy