How much have your hands increased in size with (grip) training?

DaliborB

Mainly palm thickness, wrist, fingers? 
Many people say their wedding rings don’t fit anymore, watches etc, but does anyone have numbers to compare? 

• Like 2

I don’t feel like my hands ever changed. I have always been really self-conscious of my thin wrists and I don’t feel they ever changed either. My forearms did change. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DaliborB said:

Mainly palm thickness, wrist, fingers? 
Many people say their wedding rings don’t fit anymore, watches etc, but does anyone have numbers to compare? 

Yes my hands, wrists, and fingers became thicker. But I also do overall when I train and I eat good. My body weight has increased. My forearms are big. I think the wrist bones grow very little. But the main "thickness" comes from the meat, tendons and everything else around it. And though it is not allowed to discuss this, taking "pancakes" especially when younger before you are fully grown can add a lot to your growth factor. Some bodies react even better than others.

• Like 1

My ring size and watch size fluctuated more from weight loss/gain than grip training.

No exact measurements of before/after but the most noticeable things for me are (a) I now notice how gloves fit based on thumb space instead of just finger length and (b) I can now see little muscles or tendons I never noticed before.

Hand and Thumb 04-26-2023.png

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

My fingers have thickened, my thumbs too. I have the small right one which has an incursion towards the inside at the end; the circumference of my hands increased by 3 cm but I often did manual work in massage and painting for a long time so before I don't know ;;; maybe an inch is huge and my wrists have increased by 1 quarter to 1 half inch over the last 6 months because I work intensively

• Like 1