Package In The Mail

dubthewonderscot

David Horne and Eric Milfred,

I just would like to confirm that there is an un-opened packaged that has passed through customs and is on my kitchen table from David Horne. I am assuming that this is Eric's 240K Challenge Bar, and not some charitable contribution from David to my bending stock.

Eric, I'm having loads of company over the next two weeks, but call me when you are ready and you may have a crowd to watch your attempt. If its after the hollidays, thats fine to.

Just wanted to let you boys know.

Weldon

PS. Guys, lets hear it for Eric, I know he can do this as easy as the 220K bar went for him.

Edited by dubthewonderscot

Melt that sucker, Eric!

Eric, destroy that bar! Failure is not an option!

Dubthewonderscot, I'm looking forward to meeting you when I get over to the big D.

Strongmitts,

I'm looking forward to you coming down with Eric to my little house of fun. FYI a house of fun that is soon to be the proud owner of some atlas stones, Farmers Walk, and my fav, a conans wheel/viking press combo.

You are welcome anytime.

ps. the name is Weldon.

Thanks a lot for all the encouragement guys. I haven't bent that sucker in training as of yet, so it will probably be after the holidays. Oh no, the pressure is starting to get to me! :whacked:cry:blink :stuart :yikes

PS: My last name is spelled Milfeld, Weldon. If I had a nickel for everytime... Just kiddin, I started getting used to it after the 1,000,000,000th person mispelled/ mispronounced it. :laugh

Strongmitts,

I'm looking forward to you coming down with Eric to my little house of fun. FYI a house of fun that is soon to be the proud owner of some atlas stones, Farmers Walk, and my fav, a conans wheel/viking press combo.

You are welcome anytime.

ps. the name is Weldon.

Excellent! :rock