The List Is Growing

EricMilfeld

Congratulations Dave Johnson and Richard Scott!

David Horne, are these benders Gripboard members or friends of yours? Just curious. And I'm thrilled to see the list starting to grow. I expect that bending is really gonna take off this coming year, with the standards of excellence being raised considerably. And to you I give many thanks for helping to make bending a popular strength endeavor, with its own system of fair, objective judging standards to boot! :rock

I'm gettin all kinds of motivated now. Time to get crackin on that 240!

Eric,

Richard's a gripboard member. I don't think Dave has a computer, but he's a great lad.

Never mind bending growing, the sport of grip will be quite massive in a few years, and not much room for us oldies competing as the standards will be so high. You wait and see!

I'll just organise the contests when this happens.

David

So I missed Rich and Dave put away some bars last night too :(. Richard will be very pleased with that. Once you have bent something over 200kg the confidence levels start to go up.

Confidence is just another part of all this, and when everyone starts seeing 200's mashed then the fear of these 8mm bars disappears.

David

Never mind bending growing, the sport of grip will be quite massive in a few years, and not much room for us oldies competing as the standards will be so high. You wait and see!

I'll just organise the contests when this happens.

David

I guess you're right David. You may not be able to keep up... in 30 years! ;)

Look at Slim Farman.