Best fatgrips?

Sino_

So I bought some fatgrips a while back but they are not as good fitting as I hoped. When I put them around some little thicker bars they don't really grip very good all the way round the dumbbell/bar. 

What in your opinion are the best fatgrips on the market? Most bang for the buck.

Iron Bull are the best I’ve used.

https://ironbullstrength.com/apps/omega-search/?q=Alpha

CPW carried these like 8 years ago. We didn’t restock because of some reason I can’t remember. Maybe we should get them again. :) We also used to carry Fat-Gripz and our problem with those was the market seemed saturated. It took YEARS to sell through our initial order even at clearance prices.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cannon said:

Iron Bull are the best I’ve used.

https://ironbullstrength.com/apps/omega-search/?q=Alpha

Same here.  I have Iron Bull 3", Fat Gripz Extreme and 2.25", Grenade Grips, and a generic pair from Amazon.  Iron Bull has the best fit and feel of the five pairs I mentioned.

• Like 2

I like my manus grips because they don't have any texture on the handle. 

I don't know about 'best' in general I think you can get good benefit picking any of them you just might have to adjust the weights accordingly.