North American Grip Rankings - Men and Women By Weight Class - NEW

Eric Roussin

I've decided to start maintaining North American grip rankings on the Canada Grip Sport website. Hopefully the challenges associated with assembling these will be recognized. If you feel I'm way off base on something, please don't hesitate to contact me with your reasoning.

I plan to update these regularly.

https://www.canadagripsport.com/rankings.html

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

This is awesome man thanks for putting it together. I think I have a new goal try to get my name somewhere on that list haha. 

• Like 3

Awesome, many thanks to all the work you do compiling this info I know there must be a lot involved

Also 74kg guys need to get off the couch it's absurd that I'm in the top 10 I should be ranked around 300th or so

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Eric Roussin said:

I've decided to start maintaining North American grip rankings on the Canada Grip Sport website. Hopefully the challenges associated with assembling these will be recognized. If you feel I'm way off base on something, please don't hesitate to contact me with your reasoning.

I plan to update these regularly.

https://www.canadagripsport.com/rankings.html

Thank you for doing this.  Your work is appreciated and helps to organize others' thoughts and goals.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

Thank you for doing this.  Your work is appreciated and helps to organize others' thoughts and goals.

Thisx2 and congrats @Vinnieon ranking so high.

And congrats to everyone one on this forum who’s on the list. Jedd’s still #1 in my books but numbers put up don’t lie. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Very Cool Idea Eric- you are one of the best ever gripsters and you do so much for the grip community!

Shout out to my 16-Year-Old son Andrew who is ranked in the 74 KG class. He has a nice future in stocks and grip! 

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, Kluv#0 said:

Very Cool Idea Eric- you are one of the best ever gripsters and you do so much for the grip community!

Shout out to my 16-Year-Old son Andrew who is ranked in the 74 KG class. He has a nice future in stocks and grip! 

As the old saying goes. The apple don’t fall far from the tree.

Thats a great combo. I got some $$$ saved up and would like to get into stocks myself.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

As the old saying goes. The apple don’t fall far from the tree.

Thats a great combo. I got some $$$ saved up and would like to get into stocks myself.

Read Intelligent Investor and Security Analysis. Learn charting and fundamental analysis.

2 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Read Intelligent Investor and Security Analysis. Learn charting and fundamental analysis.

Or just invest in index funds. Set it and forget it.  Intelligent Investor isn't a good beginners book imo. 

The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by Jack Boggle is probably the ideal starting point. 

7 minutes ago, Bigfoot Grip said:

Or just invest in index funds. Set it and forget it.  Intelligent Investor isn't a good beginners book imo. 

The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by Jack Boggle is probably the ideal starting point. 

It’s a good read but I think you can grasp the point w/o reading the entire book. If we’re to look to ETFs, then VOO and VTI may be ideal.