Not Up To Pat, Steve Or Holle's Standard

David Horne

Sorry guys, but I'm just pleased after tonights training.

My bar bending is coming on all the time. Anyway today I had a go at 2 x 6" nails taped together and bent them 1". This was unbraced as was my next bend, and I would have never thought I could have done these a couple of months ago. I then had a go at a 'red' from Pat (rated @ 255k) that had been sitting here for a while, and boy was I pleased when it started to move. It bent 1/2", which is close to what I could get it braced years ago.

All I can say is once again thanks Pat, and everyone who has helped me.

David

David, you are doing great. One day you are going to scare yourself. You will grab a red and mangle it easily. Might even get a few that day. Your wrist are some of the strongest on the planet. All that is happening is that your tendons are needed time to fortify themselves for the task a hand, these are the hardest things to wait on with bending. But when they do, Haddy Bar the Door it will be mind blowing. The next level is will worth the wait! The years to come the Red will be childs play. Next step 3/8 x 14'' spike unbraced. HEHEHE

I hate just kinking things too! ;)

Great job David! We've got faith that you'll conquer it shortly!

Congratulations on your fantastic progress David!

It seems yet another aspect of your grip is attaining world class status. ;):bow:rock

Jim and Eric,

Yes, I'm pleased and not scared of that bar, and will have to demolish it.

If I can get my crush technique better, then we will really start motoring.

By the way, if you two keep improving at the rate you are you both will be kinking reds soon.

I mean it!

David

All this talk of "kinking" is getting me worried.... :D

Congratulations on the bends. I am sure that it will only be a matter of time before they "melt" in your hands.

Powerful bending Dave, well done mate :cool

The speed Daves progressing, I think the 280k challenge bars are starting to s***t themselves Chris :blush