How should I structure my workout for the Inch Dummbell?

AnaRhisT

Hey everyone!

I have been working on grippers for around 6 months now, and training generally in the gym for 12 years. After incorporating Pinch grip and Fat Gripz training I got hurt in my wrist and recovered.

I am trying to understand how should I structure my Fat Gripz training on my loadable Dummbell to get to 78-80KG.

Any SIMPLE programs that you guys recommend?

Currently what I am doing is 3 times a week Thick Bar Training which consists of:

Many reps of 30-40KG on a 2.5” handle for volume (Mostly micro reps, meaning that I just lift it a bit of the ground while squeezing it hard everytime I lift it. Then I put it down. reset, squeeze, and lift again). Followed by 3-5 reps on a 45KG~ 2.5” handle.

Trying to progress only on the 3-5 reps range without testing my 1RM anymore, staying on the 80-90% max intensity to hopefully avoid injuries.

The aim is to increase the weight by 2.5kg every week as long as I can do at least 3 reps with it. Obviously I can’t accomplish that for every week so I stick with trying to get more than 5 reps on those weeks instead. After the weight feels “easy enough” on 5-10 reps range then I try increase by 2.5kg.

Any ideas/suggestions/improvements on this?

Edited by AnaRhisT