Choked Standard Tungsten gripper closing

Ivan Pupchenko

Hi all! Despite a number of obvious circumstances, I remain in one line with you and keep on my attempts to train and become stronger!

Now temperature in my gym is held about +13C degrees, and this does affect my joints and training not very well. So much so that the setting even CoC-2.5 is already painful. Therefore, I decided to closing choked grippers. Most likely, I have some kind of predisposition to this style of work, because when I choked HG350 to 5mm for an experiment, which was about 78 kg, I could not refrain from this and was able to close it without warm-up with both hands. Although I evaluate my condition in the grippers at this moment no more than 70% of the past maximum (at best). It’s even a pity that I had never used this method before in training (and if I used it, it’s so long ago that I don’t remember this) ... however, despite the fact that now I have other priorities in training, I I’ll try to work a little in this style - I have two other grippers, more heavy and real for closing. No GHP-10 or BB WC)))

• Like 4

That looks like a good way to train grippers 

Edited by John Knowlton
  • Like 1

Just now, John Knowlton said:

That looks like a good way to train grippers 

Now I feel that this is just a great way of muscle training. Two training is not enough to make a more specific opinion. But by analogy with other exercises, most likely the transfer to other types of closing will be individual. Someone will advance his level up, and someone will stay where was...

• Like 1

On 2/20/2023 at 4:41 AM, Kashtan said:

Amazing job Ivan!

Thanks Igor! I'll try to make a continuation of this video at the next workout!

• Like 1