JD GRIP adjustable grippers

Baron Greenback

On 2/7/2023 at 9:01 AM, martincerven said:

I don't know, I haven't had any injuries during training for 3 years with it, just stop and rest when something feels uncomfortable. But I strongly recommend getting some rubber bands for training extensors, that's what I found after some time after starting grippers, that my hand is starting to clench during sleep 🤣 If you get any leftover rubber bands from vegetables that's fine, but last month I bought overpriced Ironmind bands and wow. It was best 20$ spent, my power went significantly up and training feels much safer because of bigger hand muscles (yes there are small muscles in your hand too). So my advice would be get any rubber bands you can find 😀

When i read this a couple of weeks back, it made me smile about the sleep clenching thing and thought does gripping do that, ha. But yes, im now certain that I'm clenching in my sleep 🤣. Ive bought some rubber bands, i hope they help. 🤣 

Yes its true, I actually heard it first from a doctor, and  after few months of training experienced it myslef. I would say extensor bands help 100%, but I’m not yet sure how to stretch muscles trained by extensor bands ( abductor digiti minimi ) You will see 🤣

26 minutes ago, martincerven said:

Yes its true, I actually heard it first from a doctor, and  after few months of training experienced it myslef. I would say extensor bands help 100%, but I’m not yet sure how to stretch muscles trained by extensor bands ( abductor digiti minimi ) You will see 🤣

😂, it made me think that I'll extensor train in my sleep 😂😂