Derek Palmeri, Level 1

Cannon

Getting a good video is key here since you clearly have the strength. Nail down the critical elements and you'll be on the way up the ladder.

• Like 9

DESTROY THAT GRIPPERRRRRRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, C8Myotome said:

It's here. Will be attempting Thursday afternoon or very early Friday morning.

20230201_193034.jpg

good luck man!

• Thanks 1

Dropped off to USPS. Gave it a new small flat rate box and some padding material inside the box so it doesn't slosh around. The original box got pretty banged up by the time it got to me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congrats Derek

Edited by dubyagrip
  • Thanks 1

Just watched it on YouTube, too easy for @C8Myotome

Now the MM2 is trembling in fear.

And the MM1 is going right back out to @dubyagripto get destroyed again. 

rip. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, C8Myotome said:

Thanks everyone. Here is the video:

Great job dude easy close!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, C8Myotome said:

Thanks everyone. Here is the video:

Congrats Derek 🔥

• Thanks 1

I just realized while I was the 124th person to complete MM1, I was only the 14th person to complete it off-hand, I'm surprised it's that much fewer people. I'm definitely gonna prepare to try to do MM2 off-hand as well..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, C8Myotome said:

I just realized while I was the 124th person to complete MM1, I was only the 14th person to complete it off-hand, I'm surprised it's that much fewer people. I'm definitely gonna prepare to try to do MM2 off-hand as well..

I should have tried MM1 off hand when I had it; probably could not have done it, but I might have had a shot only because the set is so easy on that gripper, and setting feels really hard for me when I close lefty.  It is just an awkward movement for me, feels like writing lefty but with a gripper instead of a pen.  It feels that off to me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

I should have tried MM1 off hand when I had it; probably could not have done it, but I might have had a shot only because the set is so easy on that gripper, and setting feels really hard for me when I close lefty.  It is just an awkward movement for me, feels like writing lefty but with a gripper instead of a pen.  It feels that off to me.

My left hand has never been that far off from what my right hand can do, I train them about equally. I did try a TNS afterwards and got close but nope, and only tried once. It's not something I really train or care about much since that is more of a hand size thing. But the spread of it was 68.3 mm.

• Like 1