Fat gripz D.O. Deadlift

JasonP

Hey guys!

I'm new to armlifting and since i don't own any of the implements used in competition except the blue fat gripz, I wondered how much is a decent double overhand deadlift for a guy in the -83kg categorie!

I look forward to try a first competition but I don't want to be the guy that is not in the same league haha

So, what's your lifts?

Thank you!

3 hours ago, JasonP said:

Hey guys!

I'm new to armlifting and since i don't own any of the implements used in competition except the blue fat gripz, I wondered how much is a decent double overhand deadlift for a guy in the -83kg categorie!

I look forward to try a first competition but I don't want to be the guy that is not in the same league haha

So, what's your lifts?

Thank you!

Fatgripz will help you much for both single and double arm lifts - they were used for the super series so you can directly compare- I think for 83kg anything in the 315-330lb  range will do well. I lift in 100 kg and I’m typically 410-415 lb. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JasonP said:

Okay thanks!

So this would be  like the average lifter in comp or thats the winning weight?

For 80kg that would be a winning lift - 90 kg it would be (guessing of course) top 5 at a good sized event and for 100 and up maybe a warm up. So winning the class yes winning met absolutely not unless it’s a really new crew of lifters. 

• Thanks 1