My Top 20 Strongest All-Around WRIST STRENGTH in Gripsport

Kluv#0

My last title thread and wanted to share my top 20 strongest all-around wrists I have seen in Gripsport. Obviously, many more have excellent all-around wrist strength that came before my time. Incredible work ethic, talent and strength. Thanks to each for inspiring so many!

1. Adam Glass

2. David Horne

3. Jason Dingey

4. Tank

5. Igor Kupinsky

6. Steve Gardener

7. David Wigren

8. James Retarides

9.  Marco Buhl

10. Lucas Raymond

11. Joe Sullivan

12. Eric Roussin

13. Florian Kellerman

14. Ivan Beritashvili

15. Andrew Durniat

16. Jedd Johnson

17. Arto Joronen

18. Paul Knight

19. Paul Savage

20. Justin Major

Edited by Kluv#0
Better title
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Thats a real solid list. Gotta agree Adam T Glass is best all around at wrist, it shouldn't even be an opinion, it should be a fact. But everyone on this list is fantastic in their own right.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JasonD said:

Thank you for the high praise Michael! A great list to be on, for sure! 
Last title thread? Are you leaving? I hope not, this place is much better with you around.

I didn't catch that.. I really hope not.

Thank you for the mention! Btw you would yourself belong very high up on this list!

• Like 2

Great list overall.. I would have to add Carl Myerscough and bump at least one of these guys out.

31 minutes ago, ZRMMA said:

Great list overall.. I would have to add Carl Myerscough and bump at least one of these guys out.

My list was Gripsport and individuals who I have seen do wrist feats, etc. I think of Carl as Armlifting USA and I have never seen his wrist exploits. I don't follow that league or it's lifters much, but ATG and others have shared his wrist strength insanity with me. Carl is certainly among the best of the best. Tank was another who I think of primarily Armlifting but I have actually seen a video of him doing a crazy thumbless hold so I put him on my list.

• Like 3