Jump to content

Can anyone explain the difference?


Recommended Posts

Ok so simply put, what’s the difference between these two and do they overlap?

So obviously this is a gripper and it closes very different to what I will show you next.


This is a … don’t even ask me.. 😂but it has the same feeling like closing a bagel:


I am not sure and correct me if I am wrong and feel free to share your own experience if you have something similar like a bagel..

I strongly believe that this type of grip overlaps with the normal gripper closes.

I feel like this (digi flex) typw gripper strengthens the palm muscles more..

A good example is when you try to split an apple by ripping it apart, you kind of need the deep palm muscles instead of just fingers alone.

Is it just me being insane or does the interchange somehow?


  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy policies.