is this legit?

AdriaanRobert96

So I am treating myself with about 3 bagels and I happened to stumble upon this which equals about 6kg or roughly 13lbs per finger.

Anyone tried this for more individual finger training or is it a waste?

https://fysia.se/haandtraening/digiflex/digi-flex-59-kg-gold?queryID=f3805ba5acff12b41133dacf11d90a6b

• Like 1

On 12/24/2022 at 6:44 AM, AdriaanRobert96 said:

So I am treating myself with about 3 bagels and I happened to stumble upon this which equals about 6kg or roughly 13lbs per finger.

Anyone tried this for more individual finger training or is it a waste?

https://fysia.se/haandtraening/digiflex/digi-flex-59-kg-gold?queryID=f3805ba5acff12b41133dacf11d90a6b

I've used something similar in the past. I have all the tensions of this brand.

https://www.amazon.com/PROHANDS-Strengthener-Spring-Loaded-Finger-Piston-Tension/dp/B000UMHUSI/ref=asc_df_B000UMHUSI/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198074695887&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1083045679643559252&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9032544&hvtargid=pla-321259309395&psc=1

I'm a dentist, so they were good for getting stronger at fine movements for my work and some rehab/recovery stuff for the fingers. But for me they don't seem to move the needle for stuff like grippers and overall hand strength. Who knows though, since my grip isn't intelligently programmed at all.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NoiNoiPinoy said:

I've used something similar in the past. I have all the tensions of this brand.

https://www.amazon.com/PROHANDS-Strengthener-Spring-Loaded-Finger-Piston-Tension/dp/B000UMHUSI/ref=asc_df_B000UMHUSI/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198074695887&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=1083045679643559252&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9032544&hvtargid=pla-321259309395&psc=1

I'm a dentist, so they were good for getting stronger at fine movements for my work and some rehab/recovery stuff for the fingers. But for me they don't seem to move the needle for stuff like grippers and overall hand strength. Who knows though, since my grip isn't intelligently programmed at all.

Interesting for sure, thanks for the feedback on this.. I’ll keep posting if it changed anything in my grip.

About 1cm left on the #3.5😅

• Like 1

I used those years ago long before I got in to grip. As warmup for playing guitar or practicing finger dexterity (when not having access to a guitar).

They are good for that but not good as training tool for grip sport, they are way to easy and they will not give you anything a gripper can't give you.

I still have them but I never use them now when I started with grip training. Rubber band extensions, dextrerity balls and grippers works much better for warmup if I want to play guitar.

They only good thing with these are if you don't have access to your instrument and want to practice dexterity.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Fist of Fury said:

I used those years ago long before I got in to grip. As warmup for playing guitar or practicing finger dexterity (when not having access to a guitar).

They are good for that but not good as training tool for grip sport, they are way to easy and they will not give you anything a gripper can't give you.

I still have them but I never use them now when I started with grip training. Rubber band extensions, dextrerity balls and grippers works much better for warmup if I want to play guitar.

They only good thing with these are if you don't have access to your instrument and want to practice dexterity.

didnt know you played guitar too. 

Yeah, i've never used those things but they sell them at the guitar store. Honestly, I wouldn't waste my money on it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

didnt know you played guitar too. 

Yeah, i've never used those things but they sell them at the guitar store. Honestly, I wouldn't waste my money on it. 

Totally get your point, but as a grip obsessed person I like to try new things🥲😮💨