David Horne Blob vs SilaRukov Blob?

AdriaanRobert96

So simply put, does any of you have either of them and if so which is better quality, durability and overall feel compared to the real ones?

Also feel free to direct me to a better option  if you have any :D

Thanks!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, AdriaanRobert96 said:

So simply put, does any of you have either of them and if so which is better quality, durability and overall feel compared to the real ones?

Also feel free to direct me to a better option  if you have any :D

Thanks!

I don't have either of them but I would go for the Silarukov one if I were you simply because you have to pick it up off the floor rather than having the blob elevated on a loading pin I think this makes a huge difference

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, DevilErik said:

I don't have either of them but I would go for the Silarukov one if I were you simply because you have to pick it up off the floor rather than having the blob elevated on a loading pin I think this makes a huge difference

Yeah I saw that aswell, will keep that in mind :) Thanks!

• Like 1

David and Elizabeth aren't making the loadable blob right now, but hopefully in the spring they will. I plan on buying one. As @DevilErik said, the one drawback is its elevated.. But on the other hand, its an exact replica of the blob supposedly. 

I don't know anything about the other device, but i'm sure its good quality... Silarukov stuff looks to be good.  Either way don't think you can lose, just depends on the whichever one fits your needs better. 

• Like 1