Armworks Hand And Forearm Machine

zstan3

I wanted to know if anyone here has ever used Armworks Hand and Forearm Machine. I was just wondering if you have ever used one how it is and just what you think of it. if you haven't hear of the machine you can check it out at www.armworks.com.

Another silly machine made by a fat guy.

Got anything else for me to laugh at?? :yikes:laugh:laugh:laugh

It looks interesting to me.

Unfortunately he doesn't list the price and doesn't have much in the way of photographs of his machine.There is ONE clear photo and it looks like a well constructed device...but you can't tell what it does.

I dislike websites that don't list the price and i dislike websites that do not explain their merchandise adequately.

I'd guess his reason for NOT explaining his product in detail is he is afraid of someone copying his machine???

Hard to figure what that thing really does.But he spent time buidling it?

Guest Harlan Jacobs

I also think it looks interesting. A fat guy??????? I think he looks like he has quite a bit of muscle. He is not lean, but it's winter, who cares ?

I sent for some info on it. We will see what he sends me.

Keep us informed Harlan.

The guy looks like he put some time into constructing this device.From a quick glance it looks professionally made...which is more than i can say for most of the stuff being sold on the market. :D

Also i am a big fan of progressive micro loading.

But I'll just be 'dipped it s*#t '...I just can't figure out what his machine does. :laugh:laugh

Looks like he put a lot of work into it...which doesn't prove anything and certainly doesn't prove that it works.......it would be cool if something 'new'was actually developed... :cool

Harlan,

Could you BUILD something like it for less money? :mellow

Lately, I'm seeing a lot of silly devices for arm/hand/wrist/fingers/grip/etc. and I ponder the real use of these things.

The website is a bit confusing to me... maybe Harlan can make heads or tails out of it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Harlan Jacobs

He emailed me last week and said he would send info to me. I will let you know what his machine is and what it is supposed to do. Who knows, may be good .