Rt Handle Still For Sale

Bill Piche

I'll give you $7 cash to cover the shipping.

I don't expect that we'll use it much but if we change our mind we'll have another one.Sorry for such a low offer....those things aren't as consistant as i once thought they were :(

Tom you should talk Paul into getting a PDA thunderball. I don't have one but heard they are very nice and alot more consistent. Also alot more expensive.

The Thunderball is awesome. It is the perfect rolling handle!

I tend to look at my equipment like a tattoo-you pay for quality. ;)

Rick Walker :rock

They do not break as such, but the cheap plastic handle can distort with heavy weights. The paint comes off the handle. They get clogged with chalk dust easily. I guess you get what you pay for. Kind of like you should not expect too much of a cheap Olympic bar with no bearings or bushings and just an end bolt holding it together. If you want a good bar then buy one with bearings and bushings made from quality steel. If you want a cheap revolving handle buy an Ironmind RT, if you want quality, spend more and buy a PDA Thunderball.

Tom you should talk Paul into getting a PDA thunderball. I don't have one but heard they are very nice and alot more consistent. Also alot more expensive.

His wife has the check book. :tongue He is "a retired business man living on a pension".

I don't think he or she :happy would go for the Thunderball....he encourages us to train on the equipment that you'll compete on....until PDA starts putting up money for contests????Josh will probably start training fro next years PRO nationals 7 weeks out....instead of 5weeks out like THIS year :laugh:laugh That ought to do it :blink ????

I'm putting that low ball offer out there cause we have two of them already.They do feel a lot 'different' as they get some use...but as John said they don't break.

They do not break as such, but the cheap plastic handle can distort with heavy weights. The paint comes off the handle. They get clogged with chalk dust easily.

This is true.We have an 'air pig' to blow it out.Dusty old building.again at this juncture..for Josh, Sean the Cyborg and Massive Mike DEan...who will all do the nationals next year...its a matter of getting used to the equipment.All they care about is making a few duckets $$$ in the evening...then driving home.

Edited by Tom of Iowa2

PDA doesnt have to start paying guys for competing. BFGS 2 will do that ;)

And, I will be using the thunderball-

PDA contributed already in a number of ways to BFGS 2.

Based on sponsors and donators and the turn out from last year: ATLEAST $500 for 1st, $300 for 2nd, $100 for 3rd. Plus equipment prizes from a number of companies!