Post Your Goal

EricMilfeld

I think if you make your goals known to others, the added pressure motivates you to perform with a sense of urgency, which almost guarantees success. So tell the group what you're going to accomplish in the near future.

So here it goes: I really want to be able to bend the 220 kilo bar, without taking half the day, like I normally do on tough bends. My goal date: Christmas.

To stay injury free is my biggest goal.

While staying injury free, I want to be able to hammer a grade 5 any place, any time by early next year.

Rick Walker :rock

My goal is to out bend Eric Milfeld. :laugh Really, I just want to get my injured pec up to par so I can finish off some decent sized nails with a chest crush instead of a leg crush.

My goal is to fully U the RED NAIL before I turn 21. I am 20 now and my birthday is January 7th, so it is coming up soon. :rock

I'm still working on getting some consistency with my double overhand bends, would like to build up the bending prowness to the point were any 60'd nail fails. In the far flung future bending some challenge bars and the red are right up there in goals.

Jon@han

I just bended a white nail. I would like to bend 2 white nails.

When should I move up another level??????

My goal is to fully U-Shape an Ironmind Red nail before my twin brother, Babygrip, does! :tongue

JasonL. great job on bending the Ironmind White nail! :rock The next step most benders take from the Ironmind White nail is to bend Ironmind's next toughest nail, the Green. So, you might want to try the Green nail.

• 1 month later...

My new short term goal: the grade 8 by Feb. 1st.

After this I'll choose a date by which to bend the RED.

How's everyone else doing on those goals you made in this thread?

I'd like to consistently bend my 60d bright commons as a short term goal. The grade 5 is something I'm trying for by June, and we'll see how the red nail behaves in December :)

this year-finally put a kink or partial in a red nail. i got a 10 degree partial on 2 x 242lb 6mm bright steel bars at the same time and fully horseshoed 342lb

stephen

Join the 200 Kilo club. Then go for a Grade 5.

Paperclips, then coat hangers, and finally car antennas by February ;)

ianders1, we should train together. I'm still psyched out by the idea of bending anything.

maybe more than just my lifting partner and myself will hold me responsible for them this way...

long and short bending goals:

100d spike without a vise

<7" x 5/16" HRS unbraced

20 of my hard 60d's in 20 minutes (not my very hardest ones, but still tougher than most)

scroll 36" x 1/2" square stock into a full loop

i'd like to pull off all of these by my 20th b-day on june 30, but i'm perfectly well prepared to take as long as i need :mellow

jeff