Heath Sexton Certification

Bill Piche

Witness to now be determined.

Heath needs to send me $6.00 to ship the gripper to the witness as well to get it offically scheduled.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bearcat 74

• Bill Piche

• Matt Van Weele

• David Horne

Good Luck Heath! But I'm not sure you need it as you have plenty of strength instead.

Gripper was sent out.

Due to the short time span, and the fact Jeff is 1 hr from a mailbox (for him to receive it), the gripper went to Heath.

However, he will not open the box. The box will be opened on video and Jeff will hand him the gripper.

Thanks Matt and David. I am actually nervous about the certification, just like being a 3 closer all over again!

:rock

Guest Jeff Roark

Heath you will be bringing the camera correct? When are you going to come up? Friday evening or Saturday morning? You know you are more than welcome to come stay Friday night as I have a spare bed. I can meet you here in Manchester if you want. The pressure will be on for both of us! You going to put on a show at the reception?

Edited by Jeff Roark

Well, I haven't gotten an invitation, and I don't know where it is. :)

Yeah, I will be bring the camera.

I called lastnight, no answer. I'll call again tonight..........

Yup, now all I have to do is close it....... :unsure

Yup, now all I have to do is close it....... :unsure

I like the way Heath tries to give the impression that he might not be able to close it.

Edited by mattvanweele

You never know. I have closed some similar, but who knows how tough this one is.

You forget Heath, I test them against the test gripper yo tested. Right on the money.

Jeff Roark witnessed Heath absolutely KILL the Mash Monster gripper. He then 3-finger closed it! :ohmy

Two closes of a #4 in the Choker followed. :ohmy

Heath got really pumped and he relayed it maybe too easy. I then asked him when he got so pumped when attempting a close. He said JUNE! :rock He is on a different level than most of us. So, I ignored what he said knowing how hard it is for me to close this thing. :)

This gripper is perfect. It WILL separate the men from the boys among the #3 closes.

It is possible guys.

Video was taken per the rules of ALL of the action actually. I should have it up early next week.

History starts today.

Congrats to Heath as the FIRST GripBoard Mash Monster Elite! :rock:rock

Jeff Roark is off to his honeymoon I would guess so I decided to post this flash report. More to follow.

Thanks guys. I was super nervous!! It was as bad as going to certify on my 3.

Thanks again!