My New Farmer's

hooligan

My farmers for out doors are more like your old ones-full length oxy tanks.Filled with water and a little shot they weigh 250#each.

The gym i work out hat just had some plate loaded farmers made for 'indoor'farmers deadlifts.

josh and the'other' guys have yet to really use these new plate loaded implements but THAT should be interesting.

Nice job on the bend of those handles...and again.Nice looking implements.

hooligan,

Are there anymore of those where you are? Those are SWEET... you're one lucky dog!! :)

hooligan,

Are there anymore of those where you are?  Those are SWEET... you're one lucky dog!!  :)

If I can get my blueprint scanned, I will post it here. The blueprint is really pretty self-explainatory, so the welders that made them said they weren't very difficult to make. Every competitive strongman that has seen them has said the same thing... "those look like they would bang the heck out of your legs"...

I haven't walked with them yet, but they are harder to lift than the more conventional farmers, even with considerably less weight. Because of the angle of the tanks against your legs, they feel much heavier than they are (I thought they were over 150 when they were 130lbs each). My next comp will have a 300lb farmer's walk for 50 feet as part of a medley, I am sure that if I can get 300 for 40 on these bars, that 300 for 50 will be a breeze on the standard bars... actually, 300 for any distance is far from a breeze unless you are using a forklift... :tongue

Edited by hooligan