First Glimpse Of 'jerry's'dumbells

Tom of Iowa2

I have- in the past-prematurely announced projects that for one reason or another did not come to be.Some very exciting 'projects'are on going and still in the works.The original dumbell project I mentioned several months ago 'fell'apart as the manufacturer went belly up.(tough economy in Iowa)Anyways i 've felt I let people down in the past...by being too 'amped up'and hasty.

I talked jerry into allowing me to post a few Photos of his dumbells.These will be in sets with 1 1/8 or 1 1/4 inch handles OR in singles with 2 3/8 or 2.47 inch handles.I was asked not to reveal the weight of these...but probably already have in a post :whistel

he has several very unique lifting and training implements in the works...ONE will actually be patented.It(they) will have a 'use patent' that looks like it will cost $7500 and a seperate 'design patent' that will add another $3000.i may have that backwards. :erm This is why I have for months been doing patent searches(computer 'leg'work ;) )....i wasn't trying to 'bust anyones chops' when I was talking about it.it IS very expensive and time consuming.

Well heres a few photos.I think?One is a 220# by itself.Another is a pair of his 210#'s and a pair of 220#'s compared to a plate loaded(iron plates)180#.

And I think?one is a 200# compared to a 'convention'160#.

What do you think...pretty cool?I hope to get a pic of the 300#'s but those were sold to a private party.

Big dumbell comparison

Big dumbell close up?Try fitting that into YOUR lathe.

more dumbells?

That last pic is a pair of 200#'s compared to a convetional,iron plate loaded 160#!!!

Also for all you hackers and folks with special ' :) encryption' technology and spy attachments ;) to your computer.Pleas leave the site alone...security isn't in place and Jerry trusted me to give you guys a sneak peak.

BTW he hates the pics and may have another photographer redo them...thus many delays.

Cool. :cool ?

WOW!! :yikes Those are awesome looking!! Iam drooling right now!! I definitely

want some of those dumbbells.Might have to take a trip up tp pick 'em up,to save on shipping costs.Due to the fact I might get more than one pair.