The Gripboard Gallery

Bill Piche

David

That is a very nice piece of grip kit,even better than mine :D

I have a shot loadable one being made outa Aluminium as we speak,this will be full size so that i can shot load it and pass it from hand to hand.It looks like PDA have made a similar one to the one i am getting and very nice theres looks 2 :D

What is the bare weight of yours unloaded.

Both PDA's and Davids are beautiful pieces of work and both have their design advantages.All around.....Just very clever developments.

(much better than my concrete blob with a loadable pin that I suggested several months back :laugh:laugh:laugh )

Edited by Tom of Iowa2

Both PDA's and Davids are beautiful pieces of work and both have their design advantages

Yea but which is cheaper???

(Assuming Davids' are for sale)

thanks Wannagrip for putting the pics up!

the weight is 14kg (hence the hole in it).

I can not really sell any as this was done by a friend; but you can easily have one made in a mechanics company. the expensive part is the material, the rest is pretty quickly made. so if you can find a big piece of steel, try to find a company which makes mechanical pieces for customers, from a simple plan.

david

What is up with PDA claiming a new development. Atomic Athletic has been selling shot loading blobs for three years at www.atomicathletic.com. Check them out. PDA just may not have known about this. I also saw a photo with Dr. Ken on AA's site holding one. I am confused.

liron-

Make sure you know what your talking about before you make a comment about any company. The Blob is half of a 100lb York dumbell, so it's 50lbs. It also has specific demensions.

PDA should claim a new development because they have one. Their loadable Blob has the exact deminsons of the real Blob. Hence the name.

Atomic Athlete looks like a great company and I have admired their products for a while; however, their shot loadable blob is not a Blob. It clearly states on the website that fully loaded it will only weigh about 25lbs. Well, this is all fine and dandy but this is no Blob. Mabey a baby blob.

This has been discussed before. Do a search before you post, this should eliminate your confusion. You'll see that PDA is breaking new ground.

-HH