Had a great time at Jedds seminar yesterday!

Blacksmith513

It would take two hours to type out everything I learned yesterday, or I could just tell you in two words, it kicked a$$. 

I met Tank Andrade and got invited to Gripmas. I seriously learned a lot... Like someone said there, no one really had questions because Jedd covered everything.  My favorite part was trying to lift the anvil... I feel like with a little practice i'd have it. Actually, gripping the horn like that felt really natural to me... Tank Andrade did it like nothing.... We did some blob lifting, i think it was half a 55lbs, It was easy with my left but my right wasn't having it.   I didn't attempt the half 75lbs blob...

I heard Jedd say your fried.... I dont' know if he's that good that he could tell or if he was just ball busting 🤣 but yes, my hands where fried from Saturdays workout. 

It was a great class, i'm so glad I finally got to attend something grip related. I'm now going to make my workouts more grip focused and get my numbers up... 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, Blacksmith513 said:

I met Tank Andrade and got invited to Gripmas

He's great and so is Gripmas.  Be there!

• Like 2

You can learn most of this stuff on your own - but a session with Jedd and/or a visit to a contest like Gripmas will certainly accelerate the learning curve a lot!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, climber511 said:

You can learn most of this stuff on your own - but a session with Jedd and/or a visit to a contest like Gripmas will certainly accelerate the learning curve a lot!

Quoth the original Gripmas Founder!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gripperer said:

Good on you, sounds fun. 

Anything you learned that stood out? A technique or training philosophy or something?

There was so much.... Recovery, benefits of grip, anatomy of the hand, how to tailor a routine for your goals, a few things about training to lift the inch. There was so much, a lot of the stuff was things I know a little about, but after Jedd explained everything, it makes a lot more sense. 

It really was a great seminar that covered every aspect of grip you can think of.

@Vinnie Yes he is, I'll try my best to make it this year... @climber511 Yup, I learned a whole lot. I've hired Jedd as a coach to accelerate it even more. Im going to take my grip to a very high level.

• Like 4