New Captain Of Crush Book

strongmitts

I have ordered it, seems like a funny book. It is probably more about the history of the grippers rather than training tips from Joe Kinney and Nathan Holle, I hope I am wrong though :)

I have BEGGED Strossen to do a book on CoC #3 closers, and at one point... I was going to do the project myself. That idea fell flat though...

I think he should of put out a notice to all COC's (within a certain date) and had their input written into the book - that to me would of been much more interesting.

I think he should of put out a notice to all COC's (within a certain date) and had their input written into the book - that to me would of been much more interesting.

agreed

Snott,

I immeditaly thought of you when I heard this. I even thought you had worked on this with IM in secret. Then I realized you couldn't keep a secret this big to yourself. ;)

I remember you talking about this when I first joined the Board.

-HH

To expand on Snotts idea and throw my own curve into it.

I think Iron Mind/M I L O could put out a BOOK on ALL the COC's.A pic or two of each person?which mounts to a page or two on each person.Their stats...ht.,wt.,hand size and age.Their goals.Their training methods.Their OTHER lifting or athletic experiences...sort of what they do with each issue in IM but perhaps more detail and an extra pic?or two....and then all IN one big book!

A foreward on the history of grippers......And perhaps a chapter or two on grip exercises.

Would be quite a book?!It would at least sell 105 copies?or one for each COC ;)

If they did write a book on all the COC's, there are so many new #3 closers every month/year (i seems like day or week) i'd hate to be the 106th COC (or wherever they make the cut off ) and not get a spot in the book.

-Matt

Strossen told me that he won't do a book on ALL the COC's (after a specific date).

If he did... that would be one HELLVA book... just think, every COC featured and sharing their tips and secrets on how to close the #3 gripper.

Better yet, make a book on ALL the COC's that have been featured in every (edited to save space) issue! A virtual who's-who of the world of grip!! ;):D

Strossen told me that he won't do a book on ALL the COC's (after a specific date).

If he did... that would be one HELLVA book... just think, every COC featured and sharing their tips and secrets on how to close the #3 gripper.

Better yet, make a book on ALL the COC's that have been featured in every (edited to save space) issue! A virtual who's-who of the world of grip!! ;):D

I really think such a book (with all the dudes)would be a good seller.Obviously most guys on the forum would buy them.Then you got the 105(approx.) COC's themselves who would likely???buy MORE than one.(gifts for relatives,one to read,one to keep in storage,and one for the guy that beat you up in 8th grade and now looks like he is pregant with twins)PLUS you have a lot of cross over athletes that are COC'si.e.Strongmen,powerlifters even body builders so then you get prospective customers that are interested in or fans of those athletes.

Then in a couple of years??They put out the updated edition which even those with the original can't resist buying.OR maybe they update the pics.....or airbrush in some hair?

Am i a marketing guy or what?

seriously good idea...............AND FULL of information for future COC's???And I know it's Snotts idea..but WOW some real potential.