Full Forearm routine with just Sledgehammer Levering, DB Wrist Flexion/Extention and Plate Pinches?

Fibro229

13 hours ago, DevilErik said:

No it will feel lighter at the bottom and heavier at the top.

A strength curve isn't about which muscles are being used it's about the amount of stress that is being placed on the muscles at different parts of the range of motion.

It's like comparing a regular bench press to a bench press with chains.

Yes my hamstrings were super weak because I wasn't able to train them due to an accident I have had when I was younger.

I used to have knee pain because I was quad dominant.

Always make sure you're posterior chain dominant.

Grip is ultra specific just train for the feats you want to accomplish I wouldn't worry too much about carry over if I were you.

I don't know anything about armwrestling I have heard that a sledgehammer can be benficial though.

I don't get it. What do u mean lighter at the bottom? Your analogy with the chains and bench press has the chains touching the ground at the bottom of the ROM, which would definitely be lighter at the bottom. In my case with suspending the weights underneath with a rope, they never touch the ground and there's no ROM since the motion just sits at a stationary point. Please elaborate.

Wow okay same here. I didn't have an injury, but my quads are very dominant with anterior pelvic tilt. At the moment I'm doing hamstring curls with a backpack wrapped around my ankles. 

How are you fixing your quad/hamstring imbalance?

Okay makes sense, from what I can see, I'd get stronger at screwing stuff on/off, would make an amazing mechanic eventually lol!

• 2 weeks later...