Where To Get These

tec

Tec,

You wanna look at this site:

www.handgrippers.co.uk

Here you will find the Robert Baraban rangle of grippers,

Have a look at their starter packs, for the RB130 (beneath a #1) and the RB160 (between a #1 and #2)

Hope this helps they are some fine grippers.

As for 'beneath' the trainer.....no answer, apart from sports goods ones that don't do no-one no good :tongue

Digz.

You may want to check out that starter pack it looks cool. I'd also go with Tetting's Beefbuilder grippers.

Go to the FAQ section, you'll find all the information you want.

-HH

The RB 160 and the BB SA are both perfect 1.5 grippers.

The only thing easier than a Trainer is the sports-store grippers. I have one that I stretched out that is now about a 0.5, but the name "heavy duty" grippers eliminates the sub-trainer strengths.

Tec, you might want to check out these solid brass grippers that are easier than a Trainer - here's a couple of links:

http://www.asecretadmirer.com/Mens%20Gifts...%20Gift%20B.htm

http://www.branders.com/catalog/product_zo...>prd_id=1937

I'm not sure, but these "100" grippers look like they might be easier than Ironmind's Trainer:

http://www.heavysports.com/heavygrips/

Has anyone ever bought the entire $65 dollar gripper "pkg." from www.heavysports.com/heavygrips/???

That looks like a good deal?Who makes these grippers for them?

The company also sells the IM grippers?

Beefbuilder grippers has grippers that appear to be rated lower than the Ironmind trainer.

Hand Grippers

"The ultimate test of grip power"

Machined steel springs and knurled steel handles

Available in 11 strengths:

(Strengths are approximate)

Beginner (50 lbs pressure)

Advanced (80 lbs pressure)

I would bet that the begginer is easier than the trainer as my advanced is only a little harder than the T. You could even call up Warren Tetting and ask him! If its not easier then you just ask him to make a custom gripper that is...

Edited by AP

I got a Beginner for my 5 year old for christmas when I ordered my BBGM and BBE. I never had a Trainer, but this Beginner is mad-easy. I just wanted to get him something that he'd be able to move when he squeezes.

Edited by CMunger

Has anyone ever bought the entire $65 dollar gripper "pkg." from www.heavysports.com/heavygrips/???

That looks like a good deal?Who makes these grippers for them?

The company also sells the IM grippers?

Tom,

I think the grippers are made in China, not by IM and are sold from Canada. The springs are wound opposite of the COC grippers (like the Lemley) -good for leftys.

They may eventually come out with the "GRIPPER KING", a monster spring with 1" thick handles. :yikes