I got unlar nerve good today..

Blacksmith513

I'm probably overreacting, but earlier I nailed my elbow/tricep on the back of my dump truck.... I went down it hurt so much.  My left hand, mainly the ring and pinky went numb all the way to the elbow.... Feeling is back, but its still tingling and its a deep ache now, no sharp pain.. I can move everything...  Went home real quick, grabbed ice, ibuprofen, elbow compression sleeve and my a squeeze ball, and iced and gently squeezed the ball on the way to the job to promote blood flow.

I'm guessing because the pain, isn't sharp and i can move everything i probably just bruised the insides... But the tingling has me a little worried.  Anyways, being that this is a forum that specializes in the elbow down, I'm just looking for some feedback on how to recuperate quickly. I'll go to the doctors if it doesn't get better but i'm not one to run to the doctors. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

I'm probably overreacting, but earlier I nailed my elbow/tricep on the back of my dump truck.... I went down it hurt so much.  My left hand, mainly the ring and pinky went numb all the way to the elbow.... Feeling is back, but its still tingling and its a deep ache now, no sharp pain.. I can move everything...  Went home real quick, grabbed ice, ibuprofen, elbow compression sleeve and my a squeeze ball, and iced and gently squeezed the ball on the way to the job to promote blood flow.

I'm guessing because the pain, isn't sharp and i can move everything i probably just bruised the insides... But the tingling has me a little worried.  Anyways, being that this is a forum that specializes in the elbow down, I'm just looking for some feedback on how to recuperate quickly. I'll go to the doctors if it doesn't get better but i'm not one to run to the doctors. 

I have had the same thing.

My entire arm was on fire I wanted to scream the pain was unbearable.

The tingling is still here and grip training makes it worse.

As long as you haven't lost any strength or range of motion it should be fine.

I would go to a doctor anyway just to make sure you don't have any nerve damage.

My pinky and ring finger are still tingly every day.

Recovering from this can take years like I said I still have it and I think I hit my elbow 2 years ago or something.

Edited by DevilErik
  • Like 2

This stuff works pretty good on sprains and strains or muscle pains I highly recommend it

E7F8EAC7-B74B-4FE6-8A4E-32E3A51122D2.jpeg

• Like 1

Ouch. I had similar when I was pissing about with a solid oak stick and cracked the nerve where hand meets wrist.

Hurt a hell of a lot and tingled for about two weeks: eventually went away with no lasting damage. Good luck... 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. I'll look into that stuff @John Knowlton...

Icing it right now. I still worked, stretched, and played some guitar, Some pain  and some tingling. Lots of climbing around too at work but it didn't hurt more when i performed these tasks.. So hopefully it will clear up in a few days.

Was gonna attempt a G5 bolt tomorrow too...  But now no way.

• Like 2