Lyudmila Gaiduchenko Certifies on the Captains of Crush No. 2 Gripper

Kashtan

Now that's a huge piece of news right here, it's been like almost 10 years since the last female grip athlete certified on a CoC! Congratulations 🥳

• Like 1

Looks like the wrong video got uploaded on accident 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Nice work

Congratulations 

Anyone who enjoys grippers is my family, but I will not congratulate based on PC correctness.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, slazbob said:

I don’t know WTH this is haha

I thought it YOU said it.....

• Haha 1

Is that suppose to be a woman?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Is that suppose to be a woman?

I'm seriously glad other people have thought the same thing.. I just figured there was  something in the water where ever its from.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

I'm seriously glad other people have thought the same thing.. I just figured there was  something in the water where ever its from.

Yes sir, I wish IronMind would disallow this. 

Yeah and it’s pathetic. And I don’t care what anyone thinks, this kind of thing is destroying women's’ sports. F this guy, he’s ugly even for a man. I wouldn’t even recognize this close. 

Edited by ChimpGrip
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ChimpGrip said:

Yes sir, I wish IronMind would disallow this. 

Yeah and it’s pathetic. And I don’t care what anyone thinks, this kind of thing is destroying women's’ sports. F this guy, he’s ugly even for a man. 

Yes it does.. Theres a lot of backwards thinking going on these days by the do gooders.

I seriously don't know what that person is, if its a joke or what.  I like people for who they are, not what they are and I believe in equal opportunity but thats not equal to any woman i've ever met or plan on meeting.

• Like 1

I believe the IM World Records for women in the Rolling Thunder, A Axle, and Little Big Horn are held by Gauduchenko. A top level woman gripster told me a few years back that it was her understanding that LG was not someone who did drugs nor was someone who had gender surgery.

Probably the most accurate description is that Lyudmila’s case is a grip equivalent to the  case of South African middle distance runner (800m and 1500m) of Caster Semanya. Semanya had a number of scientific tests, and it was leaked that she was XY Chromosome, and had been assigned female gender at birth. You can read the case easy enough on Wikipedia. Unlike Track and Field, the “sport of grip” is not large enough to be involved in lawsuits to drag on for years. 

I am not a lawyer. I belong to no political party.

• Like 6

If this person somehow happens to be a female with very high levels of testosterone then fair enough I guess. 

Side note: the battle cry displayed in vid(LG) makes me need to step up my pathetic game lol... and is similar to Juha Harju's battle cry

Edited by Ryroza

4 hours ago, Hubgeezer said:

Probably the most accurate description is that Lyudmila’s case is a grip equivalent to the  case of South African middle distance runner (800m and 1500m) of Caster Semanya. Semanya had a number of scientific tests, and it was leaked that she was XY Chromosome, and had been assigned female gender at birth. You can read the case easy enough on Wikipedia. 

In 2019, I personally witnessed the last race Semanya ran in the 800 meters unless she took testosterone-lowering drugs. I was, as were thousands in the stands, cheering for an American young woman by the name of Ajeé Wilson. Semenya won by about 2 and one half seconds, and was never challenged by Wilson. There were no boos against Semenya, as this thing was coming to a ten year end, and everyone knew it. Just a few years earlier, in 2016, in the women’s 800, there was a clean sweep by three XY women for the three Olympic Medals. The three European young women who finished 4-5-6, embraced each other after the race was over. 

I certainly don’t have any answers here, just trying to give some perspective on a long struggle a “major sport” went through.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ryroza said:

Juha vs LG battle cry, just saying....

Man that 4 is f*cking smashed, Looks like its been through the trenches 

• Like 1

Ironmind doesn't have any rules against PED's. So if this person is born a woman and is hyper androgen, there is not problem for her to participate in events and certifications by IM.

Nobody here would complain if a woman using PED's would lift. I know that because videos like that has been posted on here before.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, insane.warrior said:

https://kp.ua/ua/amp/a637364-bohatirka-z-kamjanskoho-meni-podobajetsja-vihljadati-jak-cholovik-tse-kompliment-a-ne-obraza

Google translate from Ukrainian to English.

All the answers you’re looking for are here.

My google translate isn't working... She  does look more feminine in the pictures. 

I do know of blacksmith with some very masculine features... But even she still looks more feminine.. She has forearms and build that even the top members would kill for, not sure if she works out or if its from work.. Everyone is born with different attributes is what it boils down too.   Lyudmila Gaiduchenko, is still a fellow gripster and I do respect that.  

This is not a beauty contest or dating site, and what matters for certifying on the 2 is that she is a woman, not that she looks feminine.  If she is not a she, and is simply a man doing the video for a woman in order to get the woman's name on a list, then someone who is aware of that should report it and Ironmind should rescind the certification because the standards were not met (a man cannot certify on the 2, and also a person cannot certify for someone else).  Until then, I am just assuming this is legitimate, given that Ironmind saw the video and could have asked for whatever it needed to verify whatever it deemed needed verifying. 

Assuming this is legitimate, I think it is beside the point to ridicule her looks.  All you are saying is that the fourth woman ever and first in almost 10 years to certify the 2 has masculine attributes.  I'm sure she is aware of this, and I am not sure this is either a compliment or an insult, because maybe this woman aspires to look how she does, and maybe she's not looking to please the eyes of those who are hoping for someone more delicate.  Also, since it is a forearm focused movement that is so much more dominated by men, it shouldn't be so surprising that the most successful women will have more masculine forearms.  

Not really preaching here because everyone can have thoughts on whether this might be fraud, just like the Joe Kinney videos, but I'm just assuming that Ironmind validated it and unless rescinded, I'll believe it is a woman and congratulate her.  If it isn't true, then the person knows they aren't truly congratulated, either, because I am obviously not congratulating a man for a fraud.  I am congratulating a woman for a close.

• Like 6

I'm glad ppl are still curious and ask questions especially in an age when we are supposed to just believe everything under the sun or else get labeled a hater. 

Big claims require big proof and it's only natural that ppl ask questions especially when a situation is unusually strange. 

I seen somewhere stating she was tested to prove she is female but will look more into it. Like many others I don't have faith in ironmind and since most company's are sellouts to "the agenda/message", I need proof.

What I do know is that LG clearly loves the sport and I am amped up watching LGs vids.✌

• Like 2

I've seen dozens of females that look just this masculine, have you all never been to a truck stop? She's female and always has been and how she likes to dress or style herself has nothing to do with strength or anything really. 

• Like 4

On the website that @insane.warrior postet it's stated down below that she has undergone a medical and genetic examination in 1991 in terms of a sports contest to prove her sex, so I can't see how she can't be on the cert list for women.

By the way, there's a huge disadvantage that women would have to overcome, even on PEDs - in 99% of the cases their frames, muscle and tendon structures are not as large and tough as in men, simply due to genetically predetermined development. This plays a huge role in grippers - I sometimes complain how having 19-19.5 cm hands makes CCS closes difficult, imagine that with a palm length of 16-17 cm :D And that's just one aspect of the game..

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Alexander Koss said:

On the website that @insane.warrior postet it's stated down below that she has undergone a medical and genetic examination in 1991 in terms of a sports contest to prove her sex, so I can't see how she can't be on the cert list for women.

By the way, there's a huge disadvantage that women would have to overcome, even on PEDs - in 99% of the cases their frames, muscle and tendon structures are not as large and tough as in men, simply due to genetically predetermined development. This plays a huge role in grippers - I sometimes complain how having 19-19.5 cm hands makes CCS closes difficult, imagine that with a palm length of 16-17 cm :D And that's just one aspect of the game..

I should have read further down that article, thanks! I'm glad that LG was professional and provided this information since people who look this incredibly identical to a man is less than 1%

• Like 3