Devon vs Levan predictions *Spoilers after June 25th 3:00 pm est*

Armwrastler

Hey people post up your kott 4 predictions here  

here’s mine 

Marcio Barboza vs Irakli Zirakashvili

Marcio 4:2 or 5:1 I think it will probably be a war and eventually Marcio will take it, he’s just got so many tools in his box 

Cory west vs Alex Kurdecha 

Alex 5:1 but since Alex is so tall he may have to dump his riser in the grip up and Cory may get inside then I’d say it’s in Cory’s favor (I think if Cory gets a decent hand position it’s his match)

Devon Larrat vs Levan Saginashvili 

Levan 6:0
Devon is big enough and smart enough to take Levan places he’s never been.  I believe he has the biggest hand Levan has faced in a super match. but Levan may just be too strong with the strap and his shenanigans Larratt stands a really good chance of taking rounds the question is does he start taking them early enough??? (On the strap these rules favor Devon.) We may also see a deep hook from Devon. 90% chance Levan 6:0 other wise Devon takes wins but will he take 4? The Georgian team isn’t stupid they probably can adjust between rounds and ultimately I think Devon takes some rounds not sure if he will take the win though. Couple things to clear up

the Dennis match was after surgery on the left hand Devon more than likely took it for the money and I don’t think he took this match for the money

the first round versus John 

John is John first of all and he was huge then also. John false started as well and Bill Collins said that he still regrets the way that round was handled. And Devon was on his first match after his boxing match anyways if you ask me it was just a fluke but that may ruffle some feathers 

remember this is my opinion theres things written there I’m just guessing. Don’t bother gettin your bloomers in a wad about what I said.

-opinions are like armpits every body’s got them and most of them stink.

Edited by Armwrastler