I'm Holding a Grip Seminar on July 17th

Jedd Johnson

I've been excited to announce this, Diesels!

On Sunday, July 17th, I'll be running a Grip Seminar at Total Performance Sports in Malden, Massachusettes.

You wanna know the ins and outs of the Rolling Thunder?

Grippers?

Blobs and Block Weights?

I'll have all that covered.

But on top of that, I'll be talking about the proper way to set up a grip training program to take your grip to the next level.

The biggest mistakes people make in their training is way too high of volume.

They just bounce from one implement to the next with very little purpose

And they rarely, if ever, train to bring up their weaknesses.

The time to correct that is July 17th

Until now, I have never put the way I set up Grip Training Programs in a public forum.

I've only ever shared it with my actual coaching clients.

But at my seminar in Malden, Mass, I'll cover it all for you.

Can't wait to see you there!

Thanks and all the best in your training.

NAPALM

P.S.  I haven't done a seminar of this kind in years, and I don't know when the next one will take place, so don't miss this opportunity => Click Here Right Now
  • Like 3

Can’t believe your coming to my hometown.

@Jedd Johnson i don’t know if you plan on bringing equipment. If it helps I could bring some stuff so you don’t need to pack it.

Edited by Blacksmith513

Gosh, if you are in the area or within striking distance, and love GRIP - GO! 

Jedd is literally a legend of Gripdom!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Wannagrip said:

Gosh, if you are in the area or within striking distance, and love GRIP - GO! 

Jedd is literally a legend of Gripdom!

Its literally 5 minutes from my house... When I was reading the email I had to double take when  I saw Malden.

Edited by Blacksmith513
  • Like 1

@Vinnie it would be a great chance to pick up an inch dumbbell from Rhode Island. One hour away. 

• Like 1

On 6/24/2022 at 6:59 PM, Blacksmith513 said:

@Vinnie it would be a great chance to pick up an inch dumbbell from Rhode Island. One hour away. 

I just drove through Rhode Island Friday and today - but I don't have anywhere to put an Inch, and am not close to lifting it, so I am not gonna grab one yet.

I can't make this event because I have to drive my son from Long Island to Saratoga Springs that day.  So I won't be done with him until the afternoon at least, and that's a few hours from Malden.

You should try to go!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vinnie said:

I just drove through Rhode Island Friday and today - but I don't have anywhere to put an Inch, and am not close to lifting it, so I am not gonna grab one yet.

I can't make this event because I have to drive my son from Long Island to Saratoga Springs that day.  So I won't be done with him until the afternoon at least, and that's a few hours from Malden.

You should try to go!

I will go. It’s just a few minutes away. I drive by the place often..

• Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 6:43 PM, Blacksmith513 said:

Can’t believe your coming to my hometown.

@Jedd Johnson i don’t know if you plan on bringing equipment. If it helps I could bring some stuff so you don’t need to pack it.

I'll be bringing some stuff, but if I need help with something, I'll be sure to let you know. Thank you!  Are you planning to sign up?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Jedd Johnson said:

I'll be bringing some stuff, but if I need help with something, I'll be sure to let you know. Thank you!  Are you planning to sign up?

Yes, I just haven’t had the chance. Just let me know, I’ll be happy to bring anything or help set up if you need it.

I need some direction and am interested in getting some online coaching from you. Maybe we can talk about that when your in town.

15 minutes ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Yes, I just haven’t had the chance. Just let me know, I’ll be happy to bring anything or help set up if you need it.

I need some direction and am interested in getting some online coaching from you. Maybe we can talk about that when your in town.

Sounds good, or just email me brother. No sense in waiting to get started: jedd.diesel@gmail.com

Thanks again for offering to help!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jedd Johnson said:

Sounds good, or just email me brother. No sense in waiting to get started: jedd.diesel@gmail.com

Thanks again for offering to help!

Alright, let me give it some good thought on what I want coaching on and I will email you. Thanks

1 hour ago, Blacksmith513 said:

Alright, let me give it some good thought on what I want coaching on and I will email you. Thanks

I highly recommend Jedd’s grip task force online coaching. I was a member for two years. I know I progressed way faster because of it. Do it, brotherrr!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JasonD said:

I highly recommend Jedd’s grip task force online coaching. I was a member for two years. I know I progressed way faster because of it. Do it, brotherrr!

Well if thats not a good testimonial, I don't know is.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2022 at 1:35 PM, JasonD said:

Thanks Jason! Joe has come aboard the Grip Gains Train! 

• Like 3

Yes I have and its one of the best thing I've ever done for myself.

• Thanks 1