It’s time to get the CoC 3.5 done(vids of no set 3, time hold, elite, MM3 and 3.5 work

king crusher

Haven’t posted in awhile but haven’t been doing any gripper work at all until a week ago. I no set my 3 randomly for the first time in 6 years, although I really haven’t tried more than half a dozen times in that time. 

so I closed my 166# elite and got my 172# MM3 a couple mm last week. 

This week I went straight for my MM3 and got it sooo close, a mm. 

Than I made two attempts on the 3.5 and got it to under 1/4” 

what’s cool for me is I’m sitting at 203lbs and the last time I was at this point I was 225-230ish and 6 years younger. 

this 172# MM3 is going down very soon and the 3.5 will be close behind hopefully. 

here are some vids

No set 3

166# close

156# rated 3 held closed/nearly closed for 29sec

172# MM3 sooo close

lastly one of my 3.5 attempts 

Edited by king crusher
  • Like 8

Also a pic of my 2nd 3.5 attempt. Probably the closest I’ve had the 3.5

943195A7-7BDD-4B92-9BBF-ACEA7D46DC26.png

• Like 5

KC, awesome gripper closes, holds and work! Your No-set of the #3 was crazy strong!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kluv#0 said:

KC, awesome gripper closes, holds and work! Your No-set of the #3 was crazy strong!

Thanks dude. That’s my #3 I bought in 2003/2004. I don’t know it’s rating but it’s not an easy 3. It’s not as hard as my 156 rated 3 but it’s probably 150ish. 

Edited by king crusher
  • Like 2

very impressive 

• Thanks 1

Damn bro your crush is mad impressive, Glad to see more 3.5 closers popping up

• Thanks 1

Looks like a pretty hard 3.5, given you got closer on the 172.

The NS close was impressive regardless of the RGC; and most cert grippers are 150 or less, so if you are no-setting any COC, you may as well sign up for the IM cert and get yourself a brand new COC 3 for free, and the official notch in the belt, no?  And MM1 and MM2 would also be cake.  Maybe you're just not that into certs, but all of those certs would be yours for the taking if you were.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

Looks like a pretty hard 3.5, given you got closer on the 172.

The NS close was impressive regardless of the RGC; and most cert grippers are 150 or less, so if you are no-setting any COC, you may as well sign up for the IM cert and get yourself a brand new COC 3 for free, and the official notch in the belt, no?  And MM1 and MM2 would also be cake.  Maybe you're just not that into certs, but all of those certs would be yours for the taking if you were.

Thanks Vinnie,

Yeah, it is a pretty hard 3.5 judging by what you just said and other 3.5’s I’ve seen. Wish it was rated but not super important I guess. 

I should have double certed on the 3 and the red nail when I was blowing through those but I never did. The certs are not really important but I’m not saying I wouldn’t want to sometime. We’ll see. 

• Like 1