Grip Machine For Sale

stratavarious_connection

Hi,

this is for anyone who is not only looking for a very good piece of equipment, but who is also interested in owning a piece of Iron Game memorabilia. Anyone who has seen Joe Kinney's video will remember the grip machine that he shows, his Floor Model grip machine. This is NOT his secret weapon. While there are probably better grip machines out there, the fact remains...Joe Kinney only made two of these machines....and yes, this one I want to sell was made by him. If authenticity is in question, I could arrange for Joe to verify that this piece of equipment is the genuine article...So, if anyone one is interested in purchasing this piece of equipment, then please leave me an email with your bid.....since Joe Kinney's current profession is now being a Bail Bondsman, I suspect that he will not have the time to make another one of these..nor do I think he cares too. Since a man has offered me $ 250 for it,who also resides in Miami ( where I so happen to live ), the bids will have to be higher than that...depending on where you will live will also determine a final sale price ( e.g. shipping costs ). I am planning on having the bidding to go on until the 1st of December ( although, if I get a fantastic bid earlier than that, I may settle sooner) My email address is...blue_note_fantasy@yahoo.com

Best Wishes,

Michael

just another quick note, if I do not get a bid that I feel is satisfactory, I will take it off the market . perhaps I will wait an indefinite period of time and try once again.

OMG.... that is amazing!! I might bid on it, since it is grip history.... is this the actual machine that he uses in the video?? BTW, what does it weigh??

After much thought , I will have to say this....for Joe Kinney to verify it's authenticity, this would probably only be possible for those select few who have had contact with him via. phone calls previously.Certainly I would hope that if one of you guys/gals decided to called him up that you would have a lot more to talk about than just to ask him whether this is the real thing or not. I did manage to talk to him on the phone for nearly an hour tonight ( what a immeasureable pleasure to speak to him..always! ) and he said that he would back me up. But, since he has no interest in joining the grip board , obviously for him to substantiate the claim is very impractical. So, here we are left , for some (most ? ), stuck with having to make a leap of faith. There is always, of course, the threat of possiblity that one could call him up and still not believe that this was the real deal...LOL

As for whether this one is the one on the video, NO, this is NOT the exact grip machine that is on the video.That one was sold to some fortune soul quite some time ago. But this is nearly exactly the same machine. Actually, this was an improved version...i.e. handles for squeezing length was increased by a few inches..this would allow for a larger (wider ) handed man to use the machine confortably.Additionally, this allows for the hands to be more in line with the shoulders..which , once again, makes the machine more comfortable to use.

The weight, it's somewhere in the range of a 100lbs. The base is an old UPS truck deep-wish wheel. This base provides excellent ballist ( significantly better than any diamond-plate base that I have had the opportunity to try , bar none ).

How I got the machine? Simply, he made it, and then sent it to me!

Last but not least, I will say that I am going to ocassionally post here what the current top bid is (perhaps 3 times a week ). Additionally, I am not going to disclose who has bid what , nor am I going to divulge who is the one who wins the machine. Whether or not that person wants to reveal who they are afterwards is purely up to them.

Best Wishes,

Michael Harris

Ok, next question, if you don't mind. WHY would you sell such a piece??? :)

You don't have to answer if it is too personal. Just wondering.

Sorry, no pics.Maybe the one who will buy it will be someone who both owns the Joe Kinney Get A Grip video ( since this will give the purchaser a great idea of what to expect ) along with having Joe Kinney's phone # ( verification of authenticity ).... and yes, the reason for me selling it is quite personal....however, it has NOTHING to do with the machines structural integrity. The machine is in perfect working order.

strat,

I think I have been outbid.... I was willing to go about $250 total, but it seems that someone else wants it more. I sure would like to see a pic of it though. ;)

One thing that I hope everyone who is bidding keeps in mind, this price DOESN'T include shipping.

current high bid  $410

:ohmy:ohmy

This machine is magical. When touch the handles, thru osmosis you automatically gain strength. It must be for over 400 bucks!

;)

I can't believe people bid so much for this grip stuff. Damn, those silver crush grippers also went for a ton.

I can't believe people bid so much for this grip stuff. Damn, those silver crush grippers also went for a ton.

I am sure this person wants it as a collectors item. So, it doesn't surprise me. I've heard of people paying thousands of dollars to what amounts to a stuffed animal!

will the person who bid $410 please send me an email with your personal email....I have attempted to reply to you via a reply using the gripboard and it seems that I cannot do it ..I have no idea as to why. once again, my email addy is....blue_note_fantasy@yahoo.com

I had someone offer me a HUGE sum of money for my silver Elite. I turned it down.

You're right, Bob. Some people do have money to burn (or to buy grip toys).