One year difference in hand and wrist

Ivan Cuk

IMG_5950.jpg

Edited by Ivan Cuk
  • Like 9

I could be wrong but that looks like palmaris longus which not everyone has. They harvest it for surgery because it’s vestigial. I am one of the people who doesn’t have it so when I tore my pulley they had to take a graft from another tendon 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palmaris_longus_muscle

Edited by Chez

24 minutes ago, Chez said:

I could be wrong but that looks like palmaris longus which not everyone has. They harvest it for surgery because it’s vestigial. I am one of the people who doesn’t have it so when I tore my pulley they had to take a graft from another tendon 

It says they can occasionally misplace and come closer to the wrist, could be in my case its close.

9 minutes ago, Ivan Cuk said:

It says they can occasionally misplace and come closer to the wrist, could be in my case its close.

Ya. I got nothing on either side. sometimes people have it on one wrist and not the other 

On 4/1/2022 at 8:27 PM, Chez said:

Interesting, was wondering about this the other day but didn't get a chance to look it up. Assuming I'm not misunderstanding, I can make mine rather prominent for a good way down my forearm. Unfortunately, it sounds like it's not really useful for anything more than show, typical!

Btw looking seriously thick there, Ivan!

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
23 hours ago, Dylan said:

@Ivan Cuk nice. very different look, lot of evolution.

stay natty though. . you're only 20. Be a tree. Tree on fire?

Never know)

23 hours ago, Dylan said:

@Ivan Cuk nice. very different look, lot of evolution.

stay natty though. . you're only 20. Be a tree. Tree on fire?

Dylan I’ve read the last two sentences 10 times and I still have no idea what that means 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, AdamTGlass said:

Dylan I’ve read the last two sentences 10 times and I still have no idea what that means 

Evolution; improving, growing, progressing, qualitative changes too. Not a strange reference to anything.

Tree; Natural, growing, solid, letting stuff go, using moderation, weathering droughts and storms, and so on.

Tree on Fire; going hard af sometimes, itching and burning to improve, usually more short-term than long-term but a little bit is good. Not an 'inside reference' to anything, just analogy.

Natty; not on steroids. "Natural".

Edited by Dylan
added natty
  • Like 1