York 35’s Plate Pinch (Spin + Transfer)

ZRMMA

Today was my first time attempting this.. definitely some fails prior to landing this. I did flip some 25’s backward and catch them pretty easy. I never attempted the backflip with the 35’s but maybe I’ll give that a shot in the future.

• Like 5

Fu#%ing awesome.

even better way cool 35s

I love this feat.  Thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Vinnie said:

I love this feat.  Thanks for sharing.

And I should have said "I loved seeing this feat."  It never occurred to me to try it myself, but seeing as how hard it is just to pinch two 35s in the first place, I think I have other things to accomplish before this lol.  Nice.

1 hour ago, Vinnie said:

And I should have said "I loved seeing this feat."  It never occurred to me to try it myself, but seeing as how hard it is just to pinch two 35s in the first place, I think I have other things to accomplish before this lol.  Nice.

It had never really occurred to me either. I wanna say I was listening to This Week In Grip and they maybe talked about some people flipping 25’s or spinning 35’s and figured I’d give it a try. Definitely some failed attempts before landing it but after couple attempts realized that it was very doable. 

Edited by ZRMMA
  • Like 1