My New Brick

HAMMERHEAD

What a beast, looks to be very similar to my Grand Elite. It has the cool new CoC engraving on the band.

It'll take a while befor I'll be able to really play with these. Right now the best gripper I can set is my PDA 295.

-HH

Hammerhead, I have a GE also, and it looks similar to my #4 (which is almost 2 years old now). These two and my PRO and WC (ok and my SE :dry ) are pretty much used as paper weights and bookends . Oh ,I try to do neg. and even partials, but the SE is the only one that moves enough to call it training! I am sure I will get the Galaxy and the Constellation soon, I just have to have them all. :rock Seriously good luck with the #4, I was happy to get it to parallel, it is a damn brick! Mike

I believe I need to clarify my last post, I DO NOT DO NEGATIVES with any of the above mentioned grippers, I apologize for my total ignorance, I deserve it, if you guys need to verbally smack me around for that one! :D For some reason I was not able to edit my post. What I was going to say in the post is that I do neg. with the Elite, not the rest of them (and from the GE on up , I guess you would call it isometric exercise :dry ). Anyway, sorry about the mistake! Mike

It'll be a while until my GE and #4 get seasoned. Too bad I don't have a vice to season these, and I can't do a chest crush because my right wrist is jacked up. Mabey I'll get Tommy to season 'em. :yikes

-HH