Inch Dumbbell Lift

Bill Piche

Inch Dumbbell Lift  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Inch Dumbbell Lift

• pass
    • fail

This poll is closed to new votes

1. Inch must be scaled on video and weigh at least 170-lbs. In the case of stamped DB's only the weight stamp needs to be shown.

2. Chalk ONLY may be used. No other grip aids.
3. The Inch must be lifted as level as possible with only minor deviations from level, and must be level at the top of the lift.

4. Lifter must reach a point where the knees, hips and off-hand shoulder lock out in alignment with one another.

• Like 6

Congrats on a great achievement! You have been having a great year for sure! All 3 of you men in video have pinched 2 x 25 KG and Lifted the Inch DB- incredible talent.

• Like 5

Held it for a few secs too! Congrats! 

• Like 3

On 1/30/2022 at 7:17 AM, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Held it for a few secs too! Congrats! 

Thank you!  This was my 2nd lift, I wish I had gotten the first on camera it was so much better

Edited by liftyzig
  • Like 2

On 1/30/2022 at 6:04 AM, insane.warrior said:

Hard to tell.. the level at the start of the motion was not that perfect.

Vote no if you don't think it's a good level lift, no hard feelings and I wondered about that too.  I'll work on getting it nice and level regardless 🦾

• Like 4

On 1/30/2022 at 7:07 AM, Kluv#0 said:

Congrats on a great achievement! You have been having a great year for sure! All 3 of you men in video have pinched 2 x 25 KG and Lifted the Inch DB- incredible talent.

Thank you!  It's been a great year, and no plans of stopping.  I attribute a ton of it to committing myself to getting my grip stronger and getting coaching from Jedd to do so.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, liftyzig said:

Vote no if you don't think it's a good level lift, no hard feelings and I wondered about that too.  I'll work on getting it nice and level regardless 🦾

You convinced me😊

And I wish you best of luck with that lift 🤘

4 hours ago, liftyzig said:

It was a great lift. Rules are ambiguous and open for interpetation. I think it should be changed. Either no tilt should be allowed or it can be titled but needs to be level at lock-out. And no body parts other than the lifting hand should be allowed to touch the globes during the lift.

Then it's easy to distinguish from a true strict lift with zero tilt and just a normal lift. Which are two separate feats and should not be mixed with each other.

• Like 5