First Bending Cert!

Bill Piche

I thought I'd be first up on the bending list. I bent a 205k, then a 220k bar with Jim Wylie and the whole gym witness. Marc didn't bring his camcorder which is a shame. But video evidence isn't needed till 240k. I will try a bigger bar next week and Marc is bringing his camcorder, which will be good for everyone to see on the grippage.

It was good fun and a good start to last nights training session.

David

David

Nice bends,but i think there is plenty in reserve :bow

Hows about Pat or yourself doing an unbraced bend on video of something easy,but showing perfect technique,then we will have something to go off,i personally would like my bends(if submitted)to be without question.

This could be added to the bending section,also a video of a perfect set and close of the grippers under the new monsters of mash section,done by Heath or Steve,as a lot of the closes i see are sometimes full of hokus pocus :dry I no this is covered in KTA,but not everyone has this,so it would make things clearer hear on the Gboard.

I myself feel somewhat let down by Dr.Strossen over his lack of perfect

coverage of the recent #4 and Red nail feats by the Holle brothers,and before that,the Joe Kinney feasco :blush

We as the grip community,should right fully question anything that is suspect,this is why the monsters of mash and new bending bars and certificates are the way

forward,as if its worth doing,do it right :D

Gazza,

I certainly don't mind putting a video forward, it does seem a good idea. I will get next weeks videod. Pat is probably the best to show the technique, although mine now is a carbon copy of his style.

A BIG thank you to Pat!

David

Gazza,

I certainly don't mind putting a video forward, it does seem a good idea. I will get next weeks videod. Pat is probably the best to show the technique, although mine now is a carbon copy of his style.

A BIG thank you to Pat!

David

At some point in the future, I hope to have a plugin gallery integrated with this software for videos and pictures (it will replace our current gallery setup and be integrated!).

:rock

Awsome. :rock

I'm so glad this got added to the board.

Time to order some bars...

Congratulations David! I just might have to put in an order...