The Newest Mashmonster - Level 0 - John Andersson

Bill Piche

On 1/29/2022 at 4:47 PM, Wannagrip said:

Congrats to John!

Great job and congrats. Very clever angle as well 👀🤔

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Terry Conjugate Iron said:

Great job and congrats. Very clever angle as well 👀🤔

Thanks man! I saw this way of filmling in some of Chez videos and I think it felt better than filming from the side. Warning though: Wannagrip told me it can be hard to see the close when light is coming from behind. Worth to keep in mind for closes that you can not easy replicate.

Edited by Weakman
  • Like 2

@Terry Conjugate Ironyou must be close to doing the MM0 if you're not already there! You destroyed that Armlifting Greece 300 or Gods of Grip(I can't recall which) gripper with relative ease. I'd imagine you could slam an easy 3 or GHP 7 with authority 💪

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Weakman said:

Thanks man! I saw this way of filmling in some of Chez videos and I think it felt better than filming from the side. Warning though: Wannagrip told me it can be hard to see the close when light is coming from behind. Worth to keep in mind for closes that you can not easy replicate.

Congrats on getting on the MM board. Good to hear you will pursue the MM1 because you're strong on grippers. 

Good point about the lighting. That's what I can't stand the most about grippers. Trying to get the perfect spot to film a clear close of the handles. At least with the loading pin type of lifts there is less doubt. Maybe once someone gets the hang of it, it becomes second nature. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Weakman said:

It's true, I always set my camera in front of the light for my YouTube content. It can be a real bitch. 

I'll keep it in mind thanks for the input! 

• Like 2

On 2/1/2022 at 8:45 AM, Bigfoot Grip said:

@Terry Conjugate Ironyou must be close to doing the MM0 if you're not already there! You destroyed that Armlifting Greece 300 or Gods of Grip(I can't recall which) gripper with relative ease. I'd imagine you could slam an easy 3 or GHP 7 with authority 💪

Thanks man! It was the Armlifting Greece 300, closed the Powerball 300 as well recently and forgot to film it 😑

I acquired a GHP7 #143 RGC so I can slowly start getting used to the next level grippers. But it's sooo wide.. Don't see myself closing it for another year realistically. 

Must be around 7.8mm between the handles. 

I also have two CoC3 grippers, the one I got a year ago from Rogue and a rated one I got with the GHP7 but it's totally out of my league... 153 RGC. No way haha... Not yet. 

I think I am at around 135 RGC right now. Maybe under 140 with a good MMS 

My original CoC3 came to about 5mm from closing when I attempted it first time I bought it. Haven't tried it since. Maybe did like 3 attempts about a year ago...

Edited by Terry Conjugate Iron
  • Like 2